What happened to my games?!?!

by tris_1967

Original Post

What happened to my games?!?!

★★★ Newbie
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to Origin while playing Scrabble? I can log in to the Origin homepage, but when I want to play my game and try to login , it tells me that the password or email is incorrect (it’s not...). Any advice would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 8 (671 Views)

Re: What happened to my games?!?!

★★★ Newbie

At least you can log in. My husband and I have been playing Scrabble for many years using Origin. Neither of us can log in at all as we get "incorrect username or password". He is on android and I'm on iOS. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. I even tried to log in to EA directly. This has been going on for at least a fortnight. Now I read that EA are randomly updating Origin, which I only found out by coming here. A notification would have been nice...it makes me think that EA don't really care about their customers. My husband and I have reverted to using an actual scrabble board, rack and tiles again...at least this way I can guarantee the game will work. Sort it out EA.

Message 2 of 8 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, a notification would have been nice for an app that I paid for. 

Message 3 of 8 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

Instead of getting message about incorrect login input, it would be clear and less frustrating if a message that the game was down would be helpful. Is there a site we can go to for updates. Frustrated trying to log in two or more times each day with no success. Keep us informed.

Message 4 of 8 (605 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the identical problem. It began Sunday night. The frustrating thing is that EA is providing no help or response ( in GE same way they refuse to address problems with the app.) I guess my existing games are shot. Anyone have suggestions for another Scrabble app? 

Message 5 of 8 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here on iOS and have tried deleting, restarting, etc. Nothing works.  Furthermore, when you attempt to use EA help below entering "Origin Mobile / iPhone / Manage my account / Can't log in" - it tells you that there are no channels available for help.  Has anyone tried calling EA about this?

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 6 of 8 (524 Views)

★★ Novice
I spoke to someone over the weekend, all they said was that they were aware of the problem and working on it. They said to watch the message boards to know when it was up and running again. It's been over a week???
Message 7 of 8 (500 Views)

EA DICE Team

@bobbyd62 @tris_1967 @Logandaniels @django5454 @rbdnoces

Hi all,

The app is currently undergoing maintenance, and thus will not be accessable. More information will be provided in the following thread on the Scrabble forum board:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Scrabble/Maintenance-Scrabble-Mobile-App/td-p/6274861

Will lock this, as we would like to keep the discussion to the Scrabble board.

Thank you,

Message 8 of 8 (492 Views)