@Gabrielmojo26 Is there an update?
Message 51 of 114 (415 Views)

Re: What happened to aim assist?

★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Yea sadly respawn has no backbone
Message 52 of 114 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Axs5626Sxa5001 I think it’s a hotfix done through the servers. No download needed.
Message 53 of 114 (408 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man

Is that confirmed?

Any links?
Message 54 of 114 (390 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man

Nevermind— I found it.

Honestly, seeing official confirmation on this issue puts my mind at ease. I literally felt the AA change instantly.

I thought I was going crazy. I was going to make my own thread but I saw this one. I’m glad we got a fix.
Message 55 of 114 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Surprisingly, alot of console players on social media also did mention how they felt better playing on .4 AA. either way,What a turn of events this is. 

Message 56 of 114 (337 Views)

★ Expert
@soccerking122 Probably felt better to them only because they’re too lazy to experiment with ALS, and play on very low ADS settings.

That being said, PC players boasting we need it as a crutch, were all flaunting to reddit saying “git gud, you’re just bad at the game” all of a sudden crawled back into their holes, funny how that goes huh?
Message 57 of 114 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@soccerking122Funny isnt it? even .4 is broken lol cant imagine how busted .6 has to be and them crying about it dropping to .4 is madness

But great to see that the rollerboys got a little wake up call on how good they really are Wink

Message 58 of 114 (314 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RevMainPls

I mean, to be fair, it’s more about the setting changing and that messing with muscle memory. It would be like a MnK player having their settings changed secretly without them knowing— most people on either input would find this jarring.
Message 59 of 114 (310 Views)

Champion
@Axs5626Sxa5001 It is exactly this. Changing anyone's settings will mess them up. Pros that moved from console to PC adjusted and guess what, they still made pred on a platform considered harder.
Message 60 of 114 (307 Views)