What happened to aim assist?

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What happened to aim assist?

★ Expert

I can’t be the only one, it’s like they nerfed aim assist, my aim is completely off, and it’s not because i’m rusty.

Message 1 of 114 (1,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What happened to aim assist?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I think this won't be the end of console AA vs MnK threads. It has been fixed! For the 3 total hours that I've played, I didn't notice it not until I saw this thread. I hope they address the Gibby bubble as well. I want my old bubble back!

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 6.08.28 AM.png

View in thread

Message 46 of 114 (1,456 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 hopefully Standard smile
Message 2 of 114 (1,461 Views)

★ Expert
@RevMainPls Nah, just disable the aim assist if using cross play, then again this isn’t one of those arguments, just looking for answers as it feels completely off.
Message 3 of 114 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 you playing on pc or console?
Message 4 of 114 (1,454 Views)

★ Expert
@RevMainPls Console, not sure why i’d be asking if on PC
Message 5 of 114 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 * pc controller has aimassist aswell?
Its just a bit weaker than console aimassist, maybe they did put it on that lvl
Message 6 of 114 (1,448 Views)

★ Expert
@RevMainPls Yes, .4 VS .6 but i’m pretty sure it got a silent nerf, it’s a big leap since I’m on ALS, just going to tone down my settings i guess. Complaints are starting to come in on reddit, with a few vids in the firing range.
Message 7 of 114 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 Can you not somehow see it in the apex folders if they changed it?
Message 8 of 114 (1,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26No difference for me or I just didn’t notice the difference. I still suck at the game. Lol.

Message 9 of 114 (1,381 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 I don't know why but I've seen this many times at season start where the aim feels off. Incidentally I was in the firing range when I the time came to install the download file and I was shooting straight beams with the R9. After the install which only took like a minute I went back immediately to firing range and I did notice a change as well. I thought initially they did something to the recoil patterns but that wasn't the case. Like I said, I've noticed it in previous seasons as well, but it always seems to fix itself eventually. Some felt it last season start whereas I didn't.
Message 10 of 114 (1,325 Views)