What happened to Torchwood character?

by TroubleMatty

Original Post

What happened to Torchwood character?

★★★ Newbie

Me, as probably many of you, have unlocked torch wood character using many hours of gameplay for it to be suddenly dropped. I am very disappointed myself that they had dropped the character and we have had no reward for the time we have wasted? What about  hover goat 3000? Anyone else have thoughts on this subject? 

Message 1 of 4 (646 Views)

Re: What happened to Torchwood character?

★★★★★ Expert
@TroubleMatty While it may be a shame in some ways that variants, Torchwood & Hovergoat are not in BFN, Oak is similar & personally I rarely played Torchwood after I mastered it. It was a large, easy target & hard to use effectively unless you were being pocket-healed.
I don't consider the hours of play I put into the Trials of Gnomus to gain the characters a waste, nor the hours of play to earn Twilight Chomper - I had fun doing it all & the satisfaction of knowing I DID earn them, rather than buying them 😊
Message 2 of 4 (630 Views)

★★★★ Guide

PopCap told Torchwood that he will no longer be in the next game as a playable character. Do you know what he did? He almost burned their studios entirely... So they had to let him go down and told him in the face "That's exactly why we don't want you back in the game... your temper... Pleasure working with you...". *ding* "Torchwood, vanquish confirmed..."

The game's budget had been reduced and we got a 30 ~ 40 $ game with very little cosmetics. PopCap disliked him for what he did, so they forced the players to vanquish him 3 times in Weirding Woods battle chest.

Message 3 of 4 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GammaX6 😂
Message 4 of 4 (601 Views)