What every character main is REALLY like

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

Re: What every character main is REALLY like

★★★ Pro
@CrazyPlays54 That's actually a pretty accurate list of descriptions lol, guess solo queue is about the same for everyone huh.

@Cracjaw450 I agree, one tricking her in my quest to get 1k kills across the board and I swear I seem to get extra triggered over the slightest mistakes now lol, I'll literally spend the entire match chasing after teammates with 99hp so I can heal them or calling in care packages whenever I can and always letting them loot first like some kind of mother figure or something, but the second they overextend and go down or something stupid like that I swear the devil enters me. I tend to absorb my characters personality when one tricking and even playing Caustic doesn't make me as mad as I get when playing Lifeline, guess it's true what they say about short girls and hot tempers lol :D
Message 11 of 28 (478 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q , @BaldWraithSimp , and @Sir_Named , Then you're a combination of the legends you main.
Message 12 of 28 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CrazyPlays54 I deny all accusations of my nice but clutchplay personality! I’m not nice and I win 1v2/3 regularly. I sometimes mess up 1v1’s tho...

Screw teamfights! If you need a team to fight you’ve already exposed your weakness!
Message 13 of 28 (449 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q I mean it is easier to win teamfights with a team, but if we are going to be 1000% honest, you don't need them. They're so slow. They just run slowly, loot slowly, breathe slowly, shoot slowly.... I feel sleepy just talking about it.
Message 14 of 28 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54Nahhh it’s easier to win teamfights alone! This is what you’re teammates are trying to do: https://m0.sportsjoe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/05161547/ezgif.com-resize-4.gif like you said, they shoot slower

And this is what you do alone: https://media.giphy.com/media/v8omVdExrQ9ig/200.gif

Message 15 of 28 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CrazyPlays54  I am a Crypto main and I'd like to thank you for posting this *incredibly accurate* description of all Crypto mains. 

Message 16 of 28 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ThatCryptoUser All crypto mains? I only see a few crypto mains who know how to use him. Rest just go into the drone and keep flying around or don't sit in a safe spot.
Message 17 of 28 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cringe.

Message 18 of 28 (372 Views)

★★ Pro
@CrazyPlays54 I'm a wraith main and it seems like your environment is very toxic regarding people who play wraith, I feel sorry really. It doesn't matter which main it depends on the players, if you're toxic you're toxic regardless of what legends you play.

In fact, when I'm not using wraith, randoms who do are really really helpful, they quick as hell nobody can touch her, good portals, good scoutings, good pushes. Not gonna lie I do trash talk sometimes, so do you, but when a random being a complete donkey, running around clueless, looting larry from the beginning till we all die.

But I don't randomly solo drop every time, I don't spam ping my banner, I do leave games when there is no hope or my mates running away so dang far.

I've seen players with 10k+ kills with the 'nicest legends' you mentioned above but just as toxic. So your take on wraith players are completely irrelevant from my standpoint. It's just you being salty. xD
Message 19 of 28 (345 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Pretzelnutcake Short Girls and Hot tempers XD, yes, lifeline seems to make the players short tempered
Message 20 of 28 (306 Views)