Re: What every character main is REALLY like

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Cracjaw450 I’d rather she make the girls hot...
Message 21 of 28 (410 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q You never miss a beat :D
Message 22 of 28 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cracjaw450 I try to stay on top of things. That one beat can be the difference of life and death (heart) or a good instrumental or not (music)!

:P as long as ppl give good ways in, I’ll try to live up to my reputation so thanks for that line
Message 23 of 28 (406 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Anytime!! XD
Message 24 of 28 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-QCome on now, it’s easier to down an enemy team when you’re squad mates were bullet sponges and made the enemy empty their mag...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 28 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Meh, in some occasions, but it is funner to see your teammates fail, you sigh, pick up your gun like ‘here we go again’ and start massacring everything in sight... hence turning a ‘teamfight’ into a solo massacre :P
Message 26 of 28 (347 Views)

@CrazyPlays54 wrote:

Bloodhound - Always nice, but a tiny bit incompetent. They are an amazing teammate to have, and you will just be having fun when you are looting with them, but they can't really hold their own in a gun fight. Kinda like big cuddly bears. Except it's a person. But with a face that isn't visible. Whatever. They are nice.

Yea that's pretty accurate for me tho.
Nice job tho Wondering

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 27 of 28 (338 Views)

★ Pro
@Zeelmaekers nah bloodhound players are pain as ***, they take to long to loot and and run away form fight, they use track abilty to die in 1s or just to getout form enemy.
wraith player and pathfinder and caustic are***** and really stupid player they just care about themself.
Message 28 of 28 (297 Views)