What does punching your teammates constantly throughout the match achieve?

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

Re: What does punching your teammates constantly throughout the match achieve?

★★ Guide

it never happens to me so maybe its you?

maybe stop looting a teammate death box.?

don't loot stuff infront of a person as he opened a box or something.

if your lifeline and you get punched it meens someone pinged over a Hundred times he needs life / (your heal bot) PAY ATENTION!.

turn off your open MIC it pisses people off.. they start punching..

stop pinging everything and everyone.

well you can fill in the rest..

Message 11 of 20 (405 Views)

Champion
@B3ntar I've been punched by people randomly not even being with them as we loot. I run over to where they are, they start punching. Even had a guy one time where our 3rd pinged an item, I ping I need it and as I go to get it the other guy comes over and punches me for picking it up. I say into the mic I dibs it. He punches me again. I say no problem it is yours, good luck winning as a duo and leave.
Message 12 of 20 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@B3ntar You haven’t been playing apex long or extensively if this has never happened to you... xD
Message 13 of 20 (391 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DaDeDimson I just had a ranked match where I took purple magazine and valk starts shooting. I started to look around what's going on, are we being attacked, but then she keeps shooting at me.
I thought maybe the purple mag. I threw it, she took it, said thank you.

I asked if the person have issues. She said: "no, I dibsed"
Anyway, I was still trying to play my ranked well, but we screwed badly. I think that stupid behavior had it's consequences.
Message 14 of 20 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DaDeDimson wrote:
@shaunlake1344See I try to avoid them too but every time I stop moving they’ll keep at it 😡

You've got to be pretty motivated, Octane is good, otherwise jump towers, floaty cars - anything to get this guy away from me.

Tried this with a toxic teammate the other day, can't remember what he did but it was enough to keep me as far away as possible for the entire lobby. Lo and behold we somehow won the match... bittersweet. 

Message 15 of 20 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CCbathwater People gatekeep deathboxes? I don't care if I killed someone or my teammate did, they can loot with me or vice-versa. As long as you don't hoard and share if someone asks something.
Message 16 of 20 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Still remember the Ranked match with a long time Apex friend where we was in the top 4 & I'm lining up a shot on the waterfall cliff by Map Room. He punches me off the cliff & I die. I'm text chat why. Then he jumps off eliminating us. I have not played with them since lol.
Message 17 of 20 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ive been punched into the zone when ive been downed, its chunking and i wouldnt have made it crawling, ive been punched into cover by team mates after a random disconnect so its not all bad Standard smile

also, i wonder how many times youve asked yourself WHY your being punched, if its because you hoover up and hoard 300 light ammo when your squad mates have been pinging the last 5 minutes for it then im afraid to say YOU are the problem.

Message 18 of 20 (305 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 Yeah it is annoying as heck when friends do it.
Message 19 of 20 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dougieee I've done said punching to save tms on DCs. I may even have one recorded cuz of how funny it was. But we're obviously not talking about good punching lol.
Message 20 of 20 (259 Views)