Re: What does Apex Legends need to keep players?

by Balzano

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 

Great story have I even posted 5 replies in the last two days just curious since you are following them and I do not put down people that disagree with me I only say negative comments to people that say the exact same thing over and over ps have a great day

Message 11 of 15 (240 Views)

★★ Guide
Solo mode wouldn't affect you, you just wouldn't play it and continue to do squads.
Message 12 of 15 (221 Views)

★★★ Guide
Solo Mode is something lots of people talk about, allthough i don't want it. I won't take it away from you guys. I'm just saying it's not for me. Most of the time i jump into squads alone, i play with a couple of blind people it seems. And then i find the hidden gem. 2 others that work together and we group up after the game and boom! you just met 2 people you can continue to play with further on. Don't forget the social aspect of the game. I have already made several new contacts, all due to this game. My Origin friends list is actually getting populated. :P

Most of us agree that we need new stuff. Wether it's solo mode, seasonal themed events, new maps (with volcanos of course! that would be epic! @warslag )

It would be great to hear if any of that was in the loop. Because what we all crave, is communication. We don't need everything to be a surprise, like the game release itself. Give us some straight up info! Standard smile
Message 13 of 15 (189 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Balzano wrote:
I know we got jumppads on some points on the map before Octane got released. All other eastereggs where missed by me. What sculptures? :o

Totally agree with you! 2-step and an anti cheat that looks at behavior and stats.

They also need to implement some sort of spectatormode, when they release ranked. Just by looking at the competitive scene where people have coaches that go through games and so on.

Ever heard of nessy easter egg? Large smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNqIafmQjI

Message 14 of 15 (179 Views)

★★★ Guide
Oh now that is a nice easter egg! :D
Message 15 of 15 (171 Views)