Re: What do you want to get nerfed/buffed for S11?

by hayhor

Original Post

Champion
@Redmattgame Personally, I would like to see the Bocek crated, and the Triple Take back on the floor

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 31 of 58 (330 Views)

Champion
@dSKyNafinchin Please no. I don't want to run up to a care package and see the bow. I'd lose it.
Message 32 of 58 (320 Views)

★★ Pro
@dSKyNafinchin I don't believe any weapon has been care-packaged 2 seasons in a row so fingers crossed it'll be back (& not archived instead).If the Bocek is crated I just can't see anyone picking it up unless it is buffed then crated.
Message 33 of 58 (313 Views)

★★ Pro

@dSKyNafinchinisn't triple take pretty strong and almost everyone would take it since the spread removes the need for horizontal aim?  it's consistancy is just too good you know

Message 34 of 58 (293 Views)

Champion
@Redmattgame There have guns that spent multiple seasons in care packages. Prowler, r99, mastiff, PK.
Message 35 of 58 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Redmattgame wrote:

Any ideas what weapon is being moved to care-package?.

Current rumors point to the R301 being put in the CP which breaks my heart (unconfirmed). On the other hand, it’s good that I’ll have to change how I play. I’ve been having fun with the Hemlok recently though. The new gun is also a light ammo weapon, hence the R301 being put in the CP. What is weird to me is that the new weapon is also an SMG like the R99. It might have something cool behind its sleeves though since the description says “A flexible weapon”. 

This is the first time that we will get a new light ammo weapon in this game.

Edit: Let me take that back. LOL! 

Gun detail leaks below. Don't open them if you don't want leaks.

Spoiler
The CAR SMG can use BOTH light and heavy ammo. It seems that the G7 scout will in the carepacke and not the R301.  

Message 36 of 58 (282 Views)

@Cheese9Man I want the Spitfire and Wraith's low profile back please, and thank you. Party hat

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 37 of 58 (247 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man G7? Okay, guess that means TT is coming back? But G7? Usually they cp weapons that people moan about throughout an entire season. Have not heard anyone moan about the G7 for a long time. Didn't even know people used it a whole lot.
Message 38 of 58 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CCbathwater At least that's another gun for that will use energy ammo. I believe they'll increase the fire rate and will also bring back the double tap. I agree since hardly anyone uses the G7 which is odd to put in the CP. The only explanation I can see is that they need to remove one light ammo weapon since the new gun will also be light? LOL.
Message 39 of 58 (220 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man But... yeah, okay. Well, at least it's something unexpected and different. But hooray if double-tap is coming back, on Eva too. 👹
Message 40 of 58 (216 Views)