What do you think...?

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

What do you think...?

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Completing challenges should not be included in ranked games.....

Had a few matches today where my tmates were only interested in completing their challenges....knocks in certain parts of the map, shotgun head shots, etc.

Kinda sucks when you're playing to win, but one or both of your tmates just don't give A S...back to casual for me....again...Sick

I'm for and against it....maybe if they included  "ranked only" challenges...could be a better option

Heart

Message 1 of 6 (205 Views)

Re: What do you think...?

★★★ Expert

Yup. Also, can respawn just disable gibby and caustic for ranked please?  I'm getting fed up with troll picks, this is like MOBA's all over again.

Message 2 of 6 (190 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed Actively pursuing challenges like that in ranked is just foolish, but some people might just not have the time to separate the two, even though it probably has a negative effect on their rank progression.
When given choices, people will make bad ones...
Message 3 of 6 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

That is a toughie... they could split the challenges up into finishers falling into normals and getting Kills (both modes), etc. but a lot of players would be unhappy with 'being limited' with their challenges. I'm sure most players like that they can get on and finish the challenges at the same time in the same mode, so there's that freedom there. But you're right they should play the match out, there should be a sort of tracked leaving penalty implemented (imo) or .. maybe the progress for the challenge doesn't count if you leave the game early. Would that be best?

I think you just got a raw deal for teammates in that match. It's the state of the game that reflects the players you get, but hopefully things are looking up Wink

Message 4 of 6 (181 Views)

★★ Expert

@EryxApex 

Yeah...that's what I mean...there could be challenges when playing both....maybe only a few for ranked.  That way ppl don't complain about not having time, like others, to grind out so many challenges to up their levels.

Heart

Message 5 of 6 (179 Views)

★★ Expert

@7cyanide 

Yup...kinda weird day to say the least...never happened before...well, at least nobody has mentioned that they're only doing challenges until today...lol

Heart

Message 6 of 6 (174 Views)