Re: What do you think is the best squad?

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro Fortnite relies heavy on building and so does Ninja. Knocking those walls down and not letting them build pretty much wipes the biggest threat he brings. Nice aim though.

Apex doesn't use any building and relies solely on player movement and knowledge of aiming and recoil control. That's a bit harder when you can't spawn a wall to protect yourself and think of the situation. It's more fast paced than Fort.

I've seen his videos of him playing Apex and he does OK, nothing that seems over the top to me.

I also play with people who build like crazy on fortnite but barely know how to run duck and slide to avoid shots when it comes to Apex.

I don't think one is harder than the other, there are differences of course.
Message 11 of 24 (369 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cracjaw450 When you think literally about the abilities those 3 has, and with your fantasy on what is happening in the battlefield, hmm, it probably works.

But the reality is so different, bloodhound & crypto is just doesn't work the way it supposed to be (i think) most of the time. Although it depends on the player's aim.

Bloodhound though, fun to use when you & your squad playing aggresive af.
Message 12 of 24 (362 Views)

★★ Expert
@bosourd to add on to that, it would feel odd to have 2 trackers but only 1 is mobile and active.

I guess if you had Bang, and smoke out the enemy and have crypto track any stragglers while Blood wipes out the inner circle clean than that would be a perfect squad, however you would have to wait for blood hounds ult to come back again before wiping out another team.
Message 13 of 24 (356 Views)

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead me & my friends always run away rotating while bloodhound ult is active. I rarely get killed by bloodhound while he's in his ult. xD
Message 14 of 24 (336 Views)

★★★ Expert

@iBlockHead wrote:
@WingmannedbroFortnite relies heavy on building and so does Ninja. Knocking those walls down and not letting them build pretty much wipes the biggest threat he brings. Nice aim though.

Apex doesn't use any building and relies solely on player movement and knowledge of aiming and recoil control. That's a bit harder when you can't spawn a wall to protect yourself and think of the situation. It's more fast paced than Fort.

I've seen his videos of him playing Apex and he does OK, nothing that seems over the top to me.

I also play with people who build like crazy on fortnite but barely know how to run duck and slide to avoid shots when it comes to Apex.

I don't think one is harder than the other, there are differences of course.

You cannot knock down builds faster than players can build them bro, not with any weapon in the game.

And I guarantee fortnite is harder than apex by a lightyear.

Message 15 of 24 (309 Views)

★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro It is just all in the eye of the beholder for which game is harder. I could say candy crush requires 300IQ, and it could for me.
Message 16 of 24 (300 Views)

★★★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54 wrote:
@WingmannedbroIt is just all in the eye of the beholder for which game is harder. I could say candy crush requires 300IQ, and it could for me.

No it's not. Being a aerospace engineer is harder than being a real estate broker.

Not up for debate anytime soon.

Message 17 of 24 (296 Views)

★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro explain that to the nades I tossed at them. Buildings are weaker when they are still building themselves bRo

Also destroying a base, for as cheesy at it is, will knock down anyones dream tower.

If that was true, Ninja would do just as good and better on Apex than on Fort but he's decent when it comes to it.
Message 18 of 24 (295 Views)

★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro So by your logic, an aerospace engineer should be a successful real estate broker as well.
Message 19 of 24 (293 Views)

★★★ Expert

@iBlockHead 

Nade spam is literally the maximum destruction you can muster. And someone can always keep boxing up regardless.

@CrazyPlays54 

You know you're throwing out a false counter argument here. Why even try this? I'm an adult and that's not gonna fly.

Message 20 of 24 (257 Views)