Re: What do you think about Ring of Fire LTM ?

by CAGOA34

Original Post

What do you think about Ring of Fire LTM ?

★★★★★ Expert

I don't like it, it just not fun. The bigger the ring, the less fun it's. It's gonna get worst as days goes by. I will have to play rank to do my daily challenges now.

Lululovely agree as well: https://clips.twitch.tv/SlickRealDugongTF2John-cAzPaKT4s60w3HNK

Message 1 of 25 (552 Views)

Hero
@asukojo It is in my opinion the worse game mode they have launched yet to date. It makes no logical sense. It plays no part inside the actual game to be of importance. These are the type of game modes since they are being forced on people to have your player base just not log on till its over.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 25 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@asukojo Forced to play it, grown to like it.
Message 3 of 25 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Removed olympus for 2 weeks and forced down KC and this LTM down our throats. Great. Thanks Respawn.

Message 4 of 25 (496 Views)

★ Expert
@asukojo I hate it cause the ring is very limiting on where you can rotate especially on later rings.
That clip though the way she died had nothing to do with the LTM so if you can show us a clip of why she said that, that would be awesome.
Message 5 of 25 (495 Views)

Champion
@asukojo The mode and being forced to play it is crap.
Message 6 of 25 (493 Views)

@asukojo Stupid stupid stupid, even if it launched without bugs I wouldn’t like it.
Message 7 of 25 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo Dont hate it but don't love it. Like the heat shields tho.
Message 8 of 25 (454 Views)

★ Expert

Do not like it at all. In the later rings you're looking at the map as much as you're looking at the screen. 

The big central ring flare is the stupidest mode of all, especially  if you have a TM who didn't get the memo and chooses a central part of the map as the LZ.

Message 9 of 25 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Quick question: Is it just me or did they increase the ring damage?

Message 10 of 25 (403 Views)