What do you like to thanks developer for ?

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: What do you like to thanks developer for ?

★★ Guide

I like the background of this universe and its characters. Game isnt that good and bacame even worse. But this universe ist great !

Message 11 of 13 (213 Views)

★★ Expert

The free beers!  Thanks for the hookup ladies!

Heart

Message 12 of 13 (207 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@asukojo 

We really appreciate the post and it's always nice from our end (the forum Community Managers) to see a change of pace like this from time to time. We do our best to pass along community sentiment around game features, technical issues, bugs, and all else that goes on in Kings Canyon up the development team's way to keep this game going and improve after each update. We know a lot of you here are passionate about the game. This forum gives us a lot of purpose. Thank you devs for giving us this opportunity!

It's been a wild ride in the forums, maybe that's why Season 1 was coined the Wild Frontier. We're excited for what Season 2 brings and just wanted to take a moment to thank the community here for taking time out to participate in the forums. I personally can't wait to get home after work to play Apex Legends when you are all hyping me up about it every day chatting about it here. 

I would also like to thank Respawn developers for Pathfinder. He's my favorite Legend to play and spectate. 

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 13 (172 Views)