Re: What do you like to thanks developer for ?

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

What do you like to thanks developer for ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I hear so many feedback (negativity), but in this thread, I would like the community to share positive feedback for the things they really appreciated :

For me: Customized key on controller.

Why ?

I was strunggling with controller key before:

1. This one is embarassing, under intense battle, trying to dance with enemy, my right hand tend to press the button and trigger punch that will kill me instantly. I try other setting mode, instead      made me crowl, which is even worse.

2. Dancing with enemy :Bunny hopping, sliding, spining around was hard before since your right thumb always on spinning wheel. I easily die on battle because my agility was sucks.

3. I was thinking to buy fancy controller....but it's expensive.

Now:

Thanks for customized controller, I can customize controller so I can get rid of meele to a button I barely touch (barely using meele anyway) and don't die like idiot boxer in the battle field.

Able to move jump/crowl button so I can dance with enemy easily now, give much more confidence during battle : "Dance like butterly, Sting like a bee"

Off course, nothing is perfect, but If you appreciated one or two things that the dev did, you can share it here.

Message 1 of 13 (665 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
nothing game is crap after last update code leaf , lags ,bugs ,cheaters .Really thanks respawn i cant play great job game was fine before last update
Message 2 of 13 (652 Views)

★★★ Expert

I like to thank them for a "fun first, realism second" approach to the games design.

Examples are, no fall damage so players are free to move however the situation requires in gun fights, jumping off a ledge and popping a battery kept the game going more times than I can count.

Another example is grouping ammo in categories (light, heavy, shotgun, energy) to free players of the burden of having to loot, carry and manage many types of ammo.

Not having to worry about whether you need 0.7 or 0.9 for the light ammo gun you have is a huge polish to gameplay.

Another thing i'm glad about is well thought out legend skills and complimentary skill combo's. While not making legend skills so decisive and impactful that it takes center stage instead of the actual gunplay.

Also WRAITH!  THANKS FOR WRAITH!  And that super satisfying Wingman gunshot sound, and a interesting map design. I could go on for a while, but ill leave it at that.

Message 3 of 13 (627 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

I would like to thank them for improving the color blind options! THAT'S ALL!

Message 4 of 13 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]

I appreciate that this game exists at this time and moment (could have existed sooner thou but it's ok), even though it has a lot of problem, especially hacking / hacker, that's all.

Message 5 of 13 (614 Views)

★★ Guide

With the way cheaters have free reign in this game... I don't want to thank them for a thing. 

Message 6 of 13 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@unferth I have no reason why this one made me blurt out in laughter but well done. It caught me off guard for some reason XD. GG.

Like @lBreathTakingl I want to thank this game for existing. I needed a fast shooter to keep me occupied.
Message 7 of 13 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@unferth wrote:

With the way cheaters have free reign in this game... I don't want to thank them for a thing. 

You do not, true... why do you play then?

Message 8 of 13 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Pretty much nothing, it was a huge success.

But they cant get their patches right, there's always a huge * every time.

The first battlepass was abyssmal.

The servers has been the worst out of every game out there since launch, and doesn't look like it's getting better.

So Apex has really become a game for casuals who either dont care or notice how bad performance is, both game and servers.

Message 9 of 13 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@unferth wrote:

You do not, true... why do you play then?

Yes its kinda like getting a free meal from someone.

Then complain about the meal but you won't stop eating from it and keep asking for more.

Everybody playing the game should be thankfull for the developers its here and its free.

But thats not how the '' ONLINE '' worlds works anymore.

Things should be Free, They should be good, And the creator should finance everything from his own pocket without any intentions towards profit!

Or else the creator is evil itself!

Message 10 of 13 (507 Views)