What do you guys think after EA Play for Session-2 ?

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: What do you guys think after EA Play for Session-2 ?

★★ Expert

Soooo, no new map(s)DisappointedAt least they're making some additions which is good

Wattson looks fun! Although you know when it comes down to the last 3 squads, everyone is going to barricade themselves into any corner they can find :eahigh_file:

Heart

Message 21 of 39 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I’m still skeptical. I saw some good things for sure and maybe I’m just over-unappreciative, but I wanted more than a new weapon and a new character.

I liked the ranking and soon the noobs can kiss my hiney. I liked the L-star being a care package weapon and I have yet to make an opinion on Wattson. I like the backstory tho.

I know E3 is more about flair, but I wanted to hear about bug fixes and stuff even for a lil bit...
Message 22 of 39 (525 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q 

Yeah dude..lol ...I was expecting a lot more than that. In studio/outside environment , audience and some guy I've never even heard of hyping up sth that "could've been"  for all of usto really look forward to. Yeah, the videos and the art was nice...but really....all that for a new character and weapon! Sleepy

Heart

Message 23 of 39 (520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I turned it off after finding out there is not going to be solo play congratulations squad thieves!!!!!!!

Message 24 of 39 (487 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The news was great but not sure if im going to keep playing after finding out that there will be no solo play and only one weapon snd legend that are new...im very disappointed and will more than likly get banned for playing solo or leaving a match after a squademate rips me off

Message 25 of 39 (487 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I thought it was great on the whole.

They've taken feedback on board reference rewards. Now we get a new Legend and new weapon. Map event and ranked.

I'm looking forward to it.

Message 26 of 39 (472 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@theforgotin1 wrote:

The news was great but not sure if im going to keep playing after finding out that there will be no solo play and only one weapon snd legend that are new...im very disappointed and will more than likly get banned for playing solo or leaving a match after a squademate rips me off

Well that sounds a ton of fun. Why are you still playing again?

The game is what you make of it. Embrace squads.

I had a clutch with randoms yesterday. 10 squads left, x2 dead team mates and x2 teams fighting near by. I stay in the ring healing, pick my chance and do a grab and run on both banners. Respawn them, re loot then come back to win with some great team play and a clutch last 4 kills..

Play the game as a squad. Show early on that you will ping and help the team and reap the rewards. I had some of the best/fun games yesterday. Was crazy good.

Message 27 of 39 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I really dont mind the squad idea! What i dont like is when their buddy dies they both quit i play till i die or come up behind you and rip you off.....i let my squad know as much info as i can with pings and revive or respawn them if i can but i usally end up alone at the end. Solo play would be a great addtion because it would attract more players who preffer to play alone 

Message 28 of 39 (448 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@theforgotin1 wrote:

I really dont mind the squad idea! What i dont like is when their buddy dies they both quit i play till i die or come up behind you and rip you off.....i let my squad know as much info as i can with pings and revive or respawn them if i can but i usally end up alone at the end. Solo play would be a great addtion because it would attract more players who preffer to play alone 

You're deluding yourself. Solo's would be a car crash. 3rd, 4th and 5th partied would be rife and the complaints would come thick and fast on here.

Some random squads are awful, some unlucky and others amazing. I've learnt to take each match as it comes. It gives a variety of outcomes and every match is different.

I'll be squading up for the rank playlist though. Interesting to see how the playstyles end up in that, with people actually wanting to win.

Message 29 of 39 (440 Views)

★★ Expert

@Silz616 

Ranked will be nice....sth to actually work for...just hoping they change their anti cheat before then

Heart

Message 30 of 39 (433 Views)