Re: What do you guys think after EA Play for Session-2 ?

by ThatFawkzi

Original Post

★★ Guide

I know that but things should balance out in the end in order to achieve a great product, it's like having a car that looks good, it's popular, but when you want to hop in and get to where you want to go, it doesn't start, or runs funny.

Message 11 of 39 (640 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Throhjen wrote:

I know that but things should balance out in the end in order to achieve a great product, it's like having a car that looks good, it's popular, but when you want to hop in and get to where you want to go, it doesn't start, or runs funny.

Basically Ferrari and Lamborghini sports cars.

You're right, you should buy a McLaren instead.

Message 12 of 39 (628 Views)

★★★ Expert

My thoughts about season 2 are

1: I hope ranked is full-premade, or full random only, I don't think random teams, should match up with premades.

2: I hope Watson's ultimate isn't going to be too overpowered. Especially when combined with Caustic creating a camper meta.

Message 13 of 39 (614 Views)

★ Guide
I've just seen it from e3 and I can't wait. Improved drastically across the board and the new legend looks great. Let's go!!!!!
Message 14 of 39 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In case you miss the beginning part , you can rewatch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4kCkUKHAWQ

Starting at 29:00

Message 15 of 39 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]

Content is between meh and ok, watson, Lstar, hop up / attachments, ranked, not much really,

but I guess it's fine since seasonal content is few but more frequent.

What I'm really interested in is the dragons, what's that? Co-Op mode? Or is it a PvP PvE Hybrid? Also I'm liking Caustic legendary skin, Prince of Darkness.

@Wingmannedbro. Yep, they should make seperate mode for ranked, premade team and full random. If there isn't enough people for both, then I guess full random is the only way to go.

I hope Watson is OP, then I can have watson, giby, caustic meta (Caustic main here lv. 2). 

Message 16 of 39 (593 Views)

Anonymous
I hope ranked isn't made just for premade squads. If they queue premades in the same queue as randoms then eff it I'm not going to touch that.
Message 17 of 39 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@lBreathTakingl wrote:

Content is between meh and ok, watson, Lstar, hop up / attachments, ranked, not much really,

but I guess it's fine since seasonal content is few but more frequent.

What I'm really interested in is the dragons, what's that? Co-Op mode? Or is it a PvP PvE Hybrid? Also I'm liking Caustic legendary skin, Prince of Darkness.

@Wingmannedbro. Yep, they should make seperate mode for ranked, premade team and full random. If there isn't enough people for both, then I guess full random is the only way to go.

I hope Watson is OP, then I can have watson, giby, caustic meta (Caustic main here lv. 2). 

Lad, i hope you are trolling us orelse i do not know what to say... What do you expect more? 

By the way, thanks @asukojo for sharing the link, i watched the first part which i missed during the live;  not really looking forward to the weapon balance as i feel in this moment every gun is pretty much alright whitin the game but, of course, i am super curious about the hop up for the mozambique ah ah.

Season 2 is looking bright! 

Message 18 of 39 (543 Views)

Buffing the Alternator and Flatline ?

I like all the ideas they have so far, I was/am starting to get a bit bored with the game atm.

Personally I think we need major weapon balancing, it's getting boring that you have to have the R99 or R301 near end game.
Message 19 of 39 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Loving the new content and how it looks. I can't wait to see what the new content types are either. I'm predicting emotes with some kind of emote wheel for sure as one of the content types and perhaps the second content is victory celebrations? How your legend celebrates on the post game screen. Those are my predictions anyways.

Watson looks really cool and is going to be a character that absoloutely owns late game with her tact/Ult and her tact will deffinately come in handy early game too. Not sure how well she's going to be ballanced because at first glance she seems like she'd be a campers paradise but I'm sure they would have planned for that sort of thing.

I'm glad the L-star is a gold weapon. Energy weapons right now are way too OP and adding another OP energy weapon in to the mix with the others would be like showering somebody with a peanut allergy in peanut butter. With it being a gold weapon though it'll be quite rare so that's one less OP energy weapon to worry about. I assume it's going to have crazy recoil on it and a low ammo count.

One thing tha excites me is this "map event" they hinted at that obviously has something to do with the behemoth's on the outside of the island. Maybe it'll be something like "Warning: Behemoth crossing" and the big beastie walks across the map destroying buildings etc.. etc.. leaving less cover, less building to hide in and so on. Very doubtful but it'd be crazy cool.

Message 20 of 39 (510 Views)