Re: What did you get in your 14 packs?

by d3adc3II

Original Post

What did you get in your 14 packs?

★★ Pro

I got 1 epic - a bangalore pose. I use her a bit. But for my man Octane, I got one item. A rare skin. That was the only item I got for him. No quips, no nothing else. Just 1 skin. Can someone explain how luck works, because I don't have any of it. 

But anyway, what did you get, because I didn't get anything. 

Message 1 of 29 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CrazyPlays54 NOOB!

I got nothing at all since I didn’t open them yet. I’ll open them along with 36 others in season 4. Bet I’ll get way more than you 😈 :P
Message 2 of 29 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I did pretty well! I got a legendary crafting material pack, a legendary Eva 8 skin and a finisher for BH. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 29 (474 Views)

★★ Pro

Got a legendary frame for Wattson and a charm modeled after the R99.

I couldn’t find that charm later thought, maybe all charms look like R99 when you get them?

Message 4 of 29 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David I smell a conspiracy! 3 legendaries in 15 packs?! While others didn’t even get 1 epic/legendary, looking at you @ColdHours & @SpyrosFPS XD.

I should change my name to EA_Koochi and see what my luck will bring

@-BiA-Pesqez LOLZ do you mean when you opened up the pack that you saw the R99? XD that wasn’t your charm. The model they use is the R99 and your charm was hanging from it :P I was like ‘I’ve seen all charms at least trice now and didn’t see an R-99 charm’. Go to your charm and see which epic you got except for the lvl 100 one. That’s the charm you got.
Message 5 of 29 (458 Views)

Champion

legendary triple take skin.

explosive tick charm

Death box charm.

And then 11 ticks of craft mets. 

:,)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 29 (444 Views)

★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q Thank you, now it makes sense Standard smile I got the hacker laptop Standard smile

Message 7 of 29 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag You lucky fish! & you too @-BiA-Pesqez! If I get some stupid charms or character banners/poses I’m coming for both of you in a lawsuit! So be prepared! XD
Message 8 of 29 (415 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@CrazyPlays54 I got 4 legendary items: path's finisher, flatline skin, watson skin and triple take
Message 9 of 29 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@d3adc3II First: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!

Second: well @EA_David, seems like I found a new name to copy to get legendaries... 4 legendaries... hot darn...
Message 10 of 29 (397 Views)