Re: What did everyone get from the free event pack?

by B0n3SawMcSizzla

Original Post

★★ Expert
@hayhor There wasn't? Well, it gave me the Fuse tracker and an Octane frame from the event. At least better than getting a tracker for a character you haven't bought.
Message 21 of 37 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CCbathwater You can still get all themed items from normal packs. Hayhor was just specifically asking for that last reward themed pack this week.
Message 22 of 37 (240 Views)

@hayhor Northing of note forgot what I got.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 37 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Looked at the last set rewards for next week’s trackers. There’s nothing here for me other than the 25 crafting metals. Lol. We just got a new legendary alternator during the CE but that Rev’s animated skin looks good though if you use him.

Done with the BP and done with the event. I’ll take my seasonal 2 week apex break now. 

4EDE150D-3898-4DFC-86B3-A7E89314AEE6.jpeg

And I didn’t know what happened to this seasons’s twitch drops. This cool community loading screen should’ve been one of them (same mural in Big Maude).

86956B80-AE1D-4C44-9E93-9640EE17462E.jpeg

Message 24 of 37 (237 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hayhor An epic charm, useless af :/
Message 25 of 37 (227 Views)

Champion
@CCbathwater Yeah I meant the actual guarenteed dark depths pack.
Message 26 of 37 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Cheese9ManOh wow that prize track is terrible. lol

Message 27 of 37 (209 Views)

★★★ Expert

Because I've been barely playing, and min/maxing my event points to get the free stuff with the least work possible, I got...

...the Lifeline skin.

I've bought nothing, but I think I only like the Horizon skin and Loba reskins better.  Lifeline is solid gambling win, considering the whole box chart is stuffed with horrid blues and purples, oh and meaningless gold weapon skins.

Will take my thievery into my hibernation if I decide to do so with this game.  Hit and run, take the money, etc.

Message 28 of 37 (193 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I didn't get anything good from the free pack. I crafted one event pack and got the Fuse skin. Then I bought 4 more packs and didn't get much - except 2/3 lifeline trackers, so I crafted the 3rd one.

Message 29 of 37 (188 Views)

I got the Rampart skin, nothing I particularly want but a lot nicer than it could have been.  My duo partner got the DOC drone tracker, kekw.

Message 30 of 37 (178 Views)