Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What can you do with additional crafting materials?

by ChiTownTx

Original Post

Highlighted

What can you do with additional crafting materials?

★ Novice

Maybe I missed this, but is there anything you can do with additional crafting materials?  I've got gobs of lower level ember that are just sitting there being useless.  I don't thing there's anything to do with them right now.  Maybe they could combine them to a higher grade version (like they did in the Division), or maybe even exchange them for Coin.  I don't even care if the exchange rates were horrible, they'd it be worth to something then at least.

Message 1 of 7 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I was wondering the same thing.
Message 2 of 7 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Since they can be purchased with coin from that one shop it would make sense to be able to sell them back.  Even if they only give us like 20% of the purchase price, like you said it would be better than nothing since those mats are just sitting there accumulating virtual dust.

Message 3 of 7 (95 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

You can technically use them in future pilots, for example, say you convince (once bioware fix the * they gave us) friends to buy the game, do you plan to join them in their story telling with your max level character? no, you would start a new pilot to level with them.

All your unlocks, crafting blueprints and your crafting materials are available for all future pilots.

Message 4 of 7 (89 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

craft sigils -> 3 consumables u can equip per activity

Message 5 of 7 (82 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@ShakeNBakeGG wrote:

craft sigils -> 3 consumables u can equip per activity

Or that. :-)

Message 6 of 7 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah using them for consumables helps a lot especially on GM difficulties. I have stacks of stuff.

Message 7 of 7 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream