Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What are your creative ideas for Anthem? Please share.

by PhantexGaming

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

I want to pilot a Strider.  Make it like an AT-AT.  Or be able to climb into and man a javelin-sized turret

look at you... asking for what they promised High five

i would love to use Melee weapons.. i Main a Colossus and would kill for a MASSIVE sword or War Hammer....

Message 21 of 26 (132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PhantexGaming wrote:

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

I want to pilot a Strider.  Make it like an AT-AT.  Or be able to climb into and man a javelin-sized turret

i would love to use Melee weapons.. i Main a Colossus and would kill for a MASSIVE sword or War Hammer....

A melee weapon that you could use while the shield is up!!!!

Message 22 of 26 (123 Views)

★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:
Spoiler

Someone came up with an idea for 50 player events to take down armies or insane enemies during cataclysms.  Thought that was really cool.

Yes I saw that post was a good idea sounded really interesting but made me think. I've been in world event in other games with hundreds of people participating increasing to over a thousand by the end of the event and promptly crashing the zone. and here I am 20yrs later looking at a post thinking could this game cope with 50 players in one instance. Times change and not always for the better.

Message 23 of 26 (110 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Xenowulf wrote:

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:
Spoiler

Someone came up with an idea for 50 player events to take down armies or insane enemies during cataclysms.  Thought that was really cool.

Yes I saw that post was a good idea sounded really interesting but made me think. I've been in world event in other games with hundreds of people participating increasing to over a thousand by the end of the event and promptly crashing the zone. and here I am 20yrs later looking at a post thinking could this game cope with 50 players in one instance. Times change and not always for the better.

Ahh Planetside and Planetside 2 before Daybreak bought SOE and killed everything those were some of the good old days. 

Message 24 of 26 (105 Views)

★ Apprentice

i would tear the game down and rebuild it from the ground up and relaunch it 1 to 2 years from now like ff14 did 

this game has no idea what it wants to be and in truth a total rebuild based of the ground work that has been done is the only thing i would do

their biggest problem is the engine aint ready for a live service game

total rebuild of stats and a stat page

gid rid of auto balancing for multi player groups

explain wtf the anthem is what the state of the world we live in is and why the hell we are in the position the game world is in

more gear like 1000s of more guns and armor

total rebuil;d of world events like GW2 or FF14 fate system

boost the open world player count to at least 50 players and include world events that require lots of people to finish

a progression system

guilds

player owned bases and forts like was planed

striders that are mobile bases

a crafting system thats worth looking at 

im sure you get the idea

Message 25 of 26 (96 Views)

★ Guide

@Githil wrote:

@PhantexGaming wrote:

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

A melee weapon that you could use while the shield is up!!!!

absolutely, i would love that.

Message 26 of 26 (72 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help