Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What are we grinding for?

by SatheA

Original Post

Highlighted

What are we grinding for?

★★★ Apprentice

I mean everybody wants all items to be legendary at least those they use on all 4 javelins. Then what? Stare at our stats and get excited like a 6 years old under the christmas tree? I mean many of us are adults more or less so we need purpose, don't we? If they would say something like: "You can't access our new map (if we ever get one) below gear level 760", i would say fine, let's continue the grind. I have four legendary javelins but my will to even do the daily is in decline. I still do them for the credits i hardly ever use. I buy a new material from time to time but they still have to release something cooler than LoD gear. Dunno how their popularity meter for the game works, maybe just amount of logins per day? Anyway, time for a major update within the next two months or so coupled with an increase of legendary drops across the board. I also play Battlefront 2 which is currently carried by a lot of new players (low level), many vets are gone. Don't let Anthem suffer a massive veteran loss so early. In the meantime guaranteed lego drops from GM2+ bosses would be a good start. 

Message 1 of 24 (503 Views)

Re: What are we grinding for?

★★★ Apprentice

Most if not all games like this suffer from lack of content at some point. Some sooner than others. Do any of the games guarantee legendary or it’s equivalent loot at the end of a mission? Having fun is enough purpose for me but then maybe Im too old to realize it’s not.

Message 2 of 24 (486 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes, TD and D do.
Message 3 of 24 (479 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

D as in Destiny? Since when?

Message 4 of 24 (467 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Since always
Message 5 of 24 (465 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Lol. Yep you have never played it. 

Message 6 of 24 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Lol yep, you have never played it, or is it now you tell us, you never got chests in the raid? :D

Message 7 of 24 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Lol dude you are delusional. I mean they did have drops from the barons for awhile and removed that. It was a very limited pool of drops even. I haven’t playedD2 much as I got bored with it after a month. Maybe they too gave into people that need to be given everything in life to feel important.

Message 8 of 24 (443 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Quinxder wrote:

Lol yep, you have never played it, or is it now you tell us, you never got chests in the raid? :D

Again Anthem doesn’t have raids. Neither did destiny to begin with. There are some raids I haven’t played yes, and there’s some promised gear etc from playing those yes. 

So so tell me when they started giving you legendary drops for every mission that is being asked of Anthem.

Message 9 of 24 (437 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I don’t care what you „mean“, I only refer what you’ve written, and that’s basically wrong. And of course I can send you pictures where it is exactly stated what you get B4 you start a mission in TD2. And you are also guaranteed to get legendary in D1. Probably not the one you wanted but still you got tons of them.
Message 10 of 24 (436 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help