Re: What are the texts on Arc Stars?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What are the texts on Arc Stars?

★★★ Pro

I was wondering if anyone knows what is written on Arc Stars, and what language is that? There are texts on both sides, but I attached a photo of one side.

Message 1 of 5 (1,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets The one on top is the japanese kanji for Gold/Money. I can’t make out the other since it looks like a couple kanji...

I noticed the things but never took the time to actually look. I just thought they were symbols or something.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (981 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Alphabets The one on top is the japanese kanji for Gold/Money. I can’t make out the other since it looks like a couple kanji...

I noticed the things but never took the time to actually look. I just thought they were symbols or something.
Message 2 of 5 (982 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Cool! Thanks man! I would never imagined that! I heard about some Asian texts in Worlds Edge (South Korean apparently), like price tags for on Vending Machines, but I had no idea they put Japanese texts on the arc star... thanks for translation 🙂

I’m curious why they choose “gold” to write on arc stars, maybe it’s because they expected it to be OP at the beginning?! 🤔
Message 3 of 5 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AlphabetsIt can also be chinese of course since alot of japanese comes from chinese characters. Some characters are shared between asian languages but can mean something else.

no idea why that kanji’s on there as well xD. Maybe for sticking ppl you get the ‘money shot’? XD

Yea WE has korean and japanese characters. @Sati_Sati, do you know what the other character is?

Message 4 of 5 (959 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q "Do not drop on foot"

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (926 Views)