Re: What are the exceptional cases to recover account Banned

by Salam036547

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What are the exceptional cases to recover account Banned

★★★ Novice

I want to know the cases in which the gaming account can be recovered after getting the ban ? Can a player open a request for sympathy and then retrieve his account, for example ? Because I got a ban for unintentional cheating 😥

It happened to me once before in a PUBG game on Steam, and I asked them and they sympathized with me and got my account back .. But the problem now is that I got a ban on Apex Legends .

I want to know what kind of request I am submitting for support to get my account back for an exceptional one time only

Message 1 of 6 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Salam036547

Account bans are not something that we can help with here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend contacting the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will need to determine if the ban can be overturned. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (281 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Salam036547

Account bans are not something that we can help with here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend contacting the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will need to determine if the ban can be overturned. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (282 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just sent them a message

Message 3 of 6 (278 Views)

★★★ Novice

What are the cases in which the blocked account can be retrieved?

Message 4 of 6 (277 Views)

Community Manager

@Salam036547 

That isn't something we would have any insight on. The Terms of Service team will review the account and see if the ban can be lifted. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 6 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok sir

Message 6 of 6 (267 Views)