What Other Games are you playing along with SW Squadrons?

by Reposter

Original Post

What Other Games are you playing along with SW Squadrons?

★★ Pro

Hi guys, currently I have started a Career game for Battletech and it would probably take 4 to 5 Months for me to complete.

When SW Squadrons comes out I will probably be testing the Single Player aspect of the game for quite a while and when I feel nothing is left to do, then I would probably engage in Multiplayer. I guess it would depend if I get bored of Single Player and have done Battletech or Mechwarrior Online for the day then I want to do something more, then I might engage in Multiplayer.

How about you guys? What other gaming are you doing besides SW Squadrons?

Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)

Re: What Other Games are you playing along with SW Squadrons?

★★★★ Guide

I still play SW Battlefront 2 every week.  Trying to get my Palyp maxed out. Currently on 970..

I play the  previous SW Battlefront too sometimes for some variety. I also have F1 2020 but haven't played that much so far.

Message 2 of 5 (307 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Currently playing X-Wing (1994 Ed.) Both absolutely having a blast and hating it. I'd give it 2 out of 5 stars. Gameplay makes up the most of it, but it's what I hate for the most part. Everything else is fantastic.

Other than that, Galactic Starfighter for SWTOR. I am also thinking of re-downloading SWG Legends now that I have a new computer to install it on.

Other titles include Elder Scrolls Online (my main MMORPG), World of Warcraft, and Quake Champions.

I'm all for the multiplayer aspect of Squadrons. I hardly care about the single player, though I do plan on playing through it nonetheless. When or if we can have multiple characters/profiles, then I will create my actual Vanguard and Titan Squadron characters for it. My first characters are going to belong to neither squadrons; I don't want to go through the story with them because of so.

Message 3 of 5 (287 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Reposter
No flight games for me, I'm mostly FPS.

Warzone, BFV and FIFA when I can.
Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

★ Pro

Battlefront II and BattleTech.

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)