Re: What MEA2 NEEDS!!!!!!

by BAB_21777

Original Post

What MEA2 NEEDS!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry this is so long First off let me say I pre-ordered Andromeda and it is the first and only game I have ever pre-ordered and I don't regret it at all. That being said here are some ideas that I would like to see in MEA2. 1 more unique environment like Crystal caves maybe outpost underwater even a journey to the center of the earth type of outpost and with that more unique wildlife on them that not trying to kill you like manta but you can see them on many planets and you can't scan them but the yevara you see on one planet witch is cool but you don't get to scan them too. 2 the ability to see the outpost grow over time including before and after you activate A vault. We should all so see the difference when take over a enemy base like seeing our allies in it or stripping it down for technology and resources or maybe destroying it so that don't return to it Eos kett base is a good example after clearing out of enemies you just left it intact for them to return and fix it up and face them again. 3 more planets to explore like in ME1. 4 more unique things to find and use. 5 interactive trophy/achievement awards from MEA and MEA2 that way you can choose what trophy/achievements you use and what you don't wanna use allowing for unique play through. They should also have some type of explanation and or cut scene to them and you should get somethings special with them example All Clear should give you a special mission on habitat 7 or you use it as a secret base and Data Mining gives you a more powerful scanner and you should get somethings real special and unique for collecting all of them. 6 Your profile that you choose at the beginning should also have an affect on the game such as cuts scene and how you relate to your teammates again to make sure you have a unique play through. 7 blueprints for armor and weapons should carryover instead of having to start all over. 8 we should finally hear what the outcome is for the Milky Way if they defeated the reapers then maybe they started to send mass relays to Andromeda in the hopes of connecting the Milky Way and the Andromeda together. If not maybe Andromeda will eventually go back to the Milky Way to defeat the reapers and meet all the new species their!!!!!!! If you do that maybe you find or are shepard and have been in a stasis pod. In this time delayed message maybe you see the final hours of the Milky Way and then this message you can unlock brand new never before seen weapons and armor with reaper tech in them. And whatever the outcome they should get information from the Milky Way's for all the weapons and armor from all ME game including DLC's weapons and heavy weapons, and including multiplayer weapons and armor and the special moves. You can use that method to give us rewards for a trophy/achievements from The mass effect trilogy showing us long-standing rewards and loyalty that's not really seen and many other games. And personally the two guns I'd like to see you again are m-7 lancer, and m-11 suppressor. 9 This idea will probably need more than one disks but eventually a ME game that allowed you to travel back-and-forth between Milky Way and Andromeda in the near future of ME. 10 we should get A pre-order award that makes a difference at least for one mission and again you get to choose to use it something like a drone body for Sam that floater on the ship and you can talk to but your ship get captured and you can use him to help you escape or choose not to have him help again for our unique play through!!!!!!!! 11 we should get new options and outcome from new+ the mass effect trilogy had somethings like that with the paragon or renegade system. But am talking about more than that this idea came to me when I first played ME1 trying to save jenkins on new+ me and am sure other people would give him the best armor, shield and upgrade his health in the hope of saving him. Also you should include skill disciplines: Combat, Biotics, and Tech each of those you should get at last one mission ending solely based on how many points you have in one of them to get a special reward and therefore encouraging you to do multiple play through with the same character. We should also get stealth options like in ME2 DLC arrival and sabotage options like in ME2 when you are rescuing Garrus. And maybe just very different ways to do mission in general that way when you're doing the same mission again it feels like a whole new mission.12 Bring back the narrator in the codex. 13 seasonal weather change and day or night for the planets we should also see people act different base on them like where they are and if there sleeping. 14 no more incomplete mini missions. 15 I would have liked to see some sort of cut scene of the people reaction after you activated the vault and two different cut scenes for voeld and elaaden based on whether you put an outpost on them before or after you activated the vault. Somethings like when shepard became a spectre in the first ME. 16 fast travel between planets and other locations rather than going to your ship exiting the cluster finding the cluster you're going to finding the location and waiting for that to load A simple list in the pause menu with locations in those locations to tell you if you have any missions there. 17 We should get a combat simulator were we can test weapons and armor with temporarily augment to see how there perform or just make augment transferable. 18 We should get guns that lock together or a gun that can switch between short range rapidfire too long range slow fire or maybe a augment that can do it for you. Also guns should get more mods space as you upgrade them and they should look different as you upgrade them or at least you should get to change the paint job maybe even have them blend perfectly together with your armor. 19 we should be able to upgrade are team weapons and armor. 20 we should be able to upgrade the nomad and tempest with remnant technology like a hover function for the nomad that is necessary to use to get to some parts and maybe and underwater function for them both and the tempest get some sort of repair feature and a remnant paint job for the nomad would be nice. 21 more melee weapons like from the online features and a omni shield. 22 just for fun we should be able to walk around the ship when your crew is sleeping and hearing them snore and talk in their sleep. 23 this idea is not really important but it would be cool if you get a list of names to pick from at the beginning of the game that way you have the chance of hearing you name said throughout the game as the character you're playing as. 24 you should get more special armor like armor with its own weapons like an ME3 multiplayer and helmets could have special abilities like infrared, night vision, and immune to flash bangs. 25 you should be able to control your remnant vi drone like the loki mechs in ME2 DLC arrival that way you can use it to do recon or hacked into thing or just to grab some piece of technology. 26 we should find derelict ship with missions like in ME1 only when we're done we do somethings with them like give it to people who will use them and give us new mission or supplies. 27 there should be a better way to find and do missions rather than randomly coming across them and then hoping you find them at random locations also there should be a way to know when you did all the missions on a planet or location. 28 we should do more with the other pathfinders instead of having them at headquarters for most of the game. 29 no more continuing the game in comic books like with the quarian I'd much rather play it as a DLC for this game of the next one. 30 we should be able to scan are team members like at the beginning of MEA and we should find out what happened to the team that decided to leave after the first mission. 31 Mass Effect Andromeda trailer one of them you implied what the planet would look like, that we were N7, and how we would fly the ship that was disappointed. 32 Andromeda initiative is a cool idea but I felt like you could've done more with it like show the uprising the krogan leaving you also could of given us rewards like information In are codex, psych profiles, and maps information, maybe even some mimi game basically I'm asking for a deep understanding of the game and more unique in game rewards. 33 maybe the vaults have some kind of mini mass relay like the mass relay monument on the citadel and you can say that meridian is meant to break apart and scatter these mini mass relays. 34 Finally we should learn more about the Lazarus project and maybe incorporate it with SAM. I hope you take some of these ideas into consideration I have spent over 100 hours in each individual mass effect game and I don't regret any of that thank you below are some pictures of unique planets and some omni-tool functions I would've like to see.

Message 1 of 4 (2,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
This too
Message 2 of 4 (2,199 Views)

★ Apprentice
And this
Message 3 of 4 (2,188 Views)

★ Apprentice