Original Post

What If...?

★★★ Expert

What if the Sentinel is a bamboozle, too? Standard smile

* opens a bag of popcorn *

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)

Re: What If...?

★★★ Expert

Lets hope it is, according to the S4 info page on the official website, it will be an armor penetrating sniper. Prepare your medkits.

Message 2 of 6 (259 Views)

★★ Guide
Spoiler
New Teaser:Volt smg kills sentinel sniper
Message 3 of 6 (232 Views)

@DoYaSeeMe What kind of popcorn?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (223 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe Did you play much Titanfall2?

I have a theory that the Sentinal is going to resemble a scaled down version of Northstars primary weapon. I hope I'm right and they set precedent for adapting Titan loadouts into Apex weapons.

To this day, the fact that you can't ignite caustic traps like you did with Scorch canisters bugs the crap out of me.
Message 5 of 6 (194 Views)

★★★ Expert
@blkarmphoenix Only the campaign, very little PvP, but I was thinking of the Plasma Railgun as well. Problem is that people will complain about that having no bullet drop, unless the charging mechanism is meant to increase damage, power and reduce bullet drop at the cost of fire rate and ammo amount. But I envisioned this mechanic coming in the form of an energy pistol, taking inspiration from the Doom pistol and from the non-linear fusion rifles in Destiny.

As for the exploding canisters, who knows... Maybe there's another legend coming that would use something like this or maybe the deployable mine ticks will come in as a new item.

@DarthValtrex the kind of popcorn for watching blockbusters at the cinema Standard smile
Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)