What I want in the next patch/DLC

by Onyxgemm

Original Post

Re: What I want in the next patch/DLC

★★★★★ Apprentice

1) More conversations with ur squad mates on the tempest

2) The option to actually talk to squad mates on planets would be cool, to get there opinions on the current mission obj

3) More multi-player maps

4) Upgrades to the Nomad, like a machine gun upgrade with augmentation options would be awesome!

5) Lets bring the Quarians to the party with the option to visit there ark and romance options if possible

6) General bug fixes

7) Upgrade options for your colony's like expanding with extra buildings, different types of buildings, Bars and coffee shops, entertainment options, apartments, wall structures and defense options, etc. This can also give you cryo pod points to spend and awaken more peeps to fill these expansions. To be honest tho, i did think we would be able to do this anyways. Anyways, please Bioware consider this as it would add an important aspect to the game.

8) More gear

9) I agree about the option to be able to change the power buttons in multi-player.

These would make the game more awesome than it already is, i hope the next patch is soon.

Message 71 of 74 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly i hope EA/BioWare keep supporting MEA not only for fans and comunity but because this is Mass Effect basically BioWare translated into a game, so if they don't support this game because of youtubers and some reviewers that for more views started to make fun and throw sh..t at MEA followed by a lot of people that did it only because it was cool (considering that many of them didn't actually play the game or only played few hours).... well who is going to trust them with their new game and future ones?

Yes the game isn't perfect especially the first hmm let's say 40%; when you discover new planets and make outposts it is actually funny like driving arround in the Nomad but after you've done that and start doing quests arround some of them are good and interesting but others not so much and their not really connected to the main story, so while doing this quests you don't feel a real connection with the main quest.

The game game starts to be really good when you discover more about the Kett, Anagara their story and more importantly when starting to do know better you companions and LI by doing the loyalty quest that are simply awesome (to bad you have so little interactions with the companions and more importantly with your LI, i just wish that they something for the first part like more interaction with outposts and the envoirment.

But i have faith in BioWare so this is what i want to see in the next Patch/DLC.

Patch:

1. General Bug fixes (personally i have encountered only 4 bugs since i start playing the game, currently on my 2nd game so not bad)

2. More armor and clothes customizations for the companions.

3. The ability to change the companions weapon.

4. I have little hopes for the next ones to be in this game but they need to be in the next one:

- More skills for companions and the ability to change which one they should use (now they keep growing up in lvl and skillpoints but no more skills to invest the points) and more importantly the ability to controll which skill they should use and when to use it.

5. The choise to say NO to Keri at the bar when you allready have permanent LI and not be forced to cheat.

Edit: So @PretzleMe had nice ideas about Zap (don't know how to quote in ad edit so sorry) But it would be great to have unique dialogs about Zap with Peebee in combat and even on the Tempest, like how is it in combat or she notices if you use it or not. Plus i think it should not occupy a skill slot but rather be arround you as a +1 companion if you decide to use it, this would allow Zap to be locked when starting a NG+ as i did now and i have Zap unlocked when it should not be, because it is a reward for a big quest forward into the game.

I'm a fully biotic character, but since Peebee gifted it i use Zap every time and it basically takes away one biotic skill, then she never talks about Zap ever again.Oh and someone mentioned that Zap need to talk well... "SPOILER ALERT" Standard smile  "If you kill Kalinda (btw she deserves it when you learn how she treated Peebee) and take the core later in the game Peebee actually says that she might be able to make the 2 bots talk" (if i remamber correctly).

DLC:

1.First and most important to me and it seems for alot of people are More interactions with companions and your loved one, right now after you complete the romance there isn't much you can do with your LI so it would be nice to be able to invite them to your room to watch a movie, drink something or just stay toghether sitting on a couch  relaxing andcontemplating the view. (This can fit in a patch to)

2.More interactions with the envoirment, more random events like for expample Kett attacking one of your outposts or a Angaran base like on Voeld, same thing for outcasts on Kadara. There are so many oportunites to create time events just to keep the game interesting while you run arround planets doing quests.

3. Here i'll just quote @LocoShep

@LocoShep wrote:

7) Upgrade options for your colony's like expanding with extra buildings, different types of buildings, Bars and coffee shops, entertainment options, apartments, wall structures and defense options, etc. This can also give you cryo pod points to spend and awaken more peeps to fill these expansions. To be honest tho, i did think we would be able to do this anyways. Anyways, please Bioware consider this as it would add an important aspect to the game.

4. And last but not least a Big and Awesome single player DLC like Blood and wine for TW3, i don't want a 2-3 hour long DLC about how we find a Ark just like the others in the game, something special including the Quarian Ark and other species, something that would tie up the Milky Way ( the departed later so they must know more things about what was happenig) but at the same time  maybe set a story for something big in the next Andromeda game (not sure about the lat thing because we already have a lot of points that need to be explored and clarified in the next game). I just know that it should be awesome Standard smile.

Message 72 of 74 (526 Views)

★ Pro

@KerandG wrote:

Patch:

5. The choise to say NO to Keri at the bar when you allready have permanent LI and not be forced to cheat. 

The rule is "look but don't touch". What you talking to this b* for???

Tongue out

Message 73 of 74 (512 Views)

★★★ Novice

at the time of writing this we're in 1.08, so I hope 1.09 will fix at least these:

Sound cutting bug MP and SP

Ascendant refusing to animate

Kandros refusing to speak when teammate joins mid match in MP 

Sync kills as much as possible

(they're still there)

Increased amount of bugs and lag when joining mid match in MP (enemies not doing the death animation etc.)

I also hope they add platinum difficulty and new weapons and fix the Reegar stutter

Massive FPS drops when doing 5 or more combos with the same power.

This is just rapid fire answering and obviously not everything. 

Message 74 of 74 (511 Views)