Re: What I want in the next patch/DLC

by draqonin

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

AVP rewards stackable or collectable at a forward station. Or I should be able to enter the Tempest without leaving the planet at the very least.

Information on how to leave the destroyed turian homeworld... I had to google how to leave after finishing Vetra's loyalty mission.

The romances felt like Fallout romances without the bonus rewards. Meaning, the romance ended the minute you entered a romance with the character. 

If I save the salarian pathfinder I want to be able to ask about the benefactor. She can say "It is none of your business, go to hell...' whatever you want but I should be able to ask or there is no point to saving her.

I want to know more about Advent before deciding if I give them not only water but a natural gas source. If you mine for water, they get neither. If you mine for natural gas, you are not only giving people that could go to war with you a water source but a power source along with short changing your own colony on water supply. Not only that, Advent takes over every planet after you colonize it. They swarm all over Kadara and Elaaden as soon as you establish a colony. So far, they only seem to have human members.

Option to turn off SAM's warnings. I am okay with 'Pathfinder, seek shelter now or you die' but the endless reminders make the game less enjoyable. Mining, temperature, email, strike team, AVP, when these warnings keep you from hearing party banter it makes them really annoying or at least let Ryder tell SAM "I know SAM. I am not stupid.' Or better yet 'Shut up SAM or I'm going to find a way to remove you from my head."

I would like to have the ability to load more than 3 powers. DA:I let us have 6. The favorites are not as easy to use and if you die, you get reset to your last selected favorite even if you selected knew skills and a profile then made a manual save. 

Can we leave Liam on Podromos and convince Kandros to join our crew?

Message 61 of 74 (972 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, Zap follows me everywhere even the Hyperion after it is on Meridian. Zap should be a fourth companion, not a power. 

Message 62 of 74 (964 Views)

★ Pro

@chrissyce1123 wrote:

Yes, Zap follows me everywhere even the Hyperion after it is on Meridian. Zap should be a fourth companion, not a power. 

Totally. Maybe we can have the pyjak as the alternative fourthLarge smileWink

Message 63 of 74 (931 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Please, Remove Liam! No question about it. Kill it somewhere on a mission, or swap, put Liam in a coma and bring Ryder sibling on board. LOL

I think everyone on board would get along better with Ryder's sibling.

Or trade Liam for an intact alive Kett. It's a win/win Standard smile

I'd like to capture a Kett, interrogate him, indoctrinate him, make Sam control it, whatever. Would be interesting to have a Kett on board. Good intel, could open spy, infiltration opportunities for later game plots. 

Message 64 of 74 (896 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

-More outfits for companions 

please im desperate to change Cora's outfit. i think me3 did the alternative outfits the best, since a lot of the me2 alt outfits tended to be recolors Frown

-Quicksaves 

not sure how possible that is, but yeah

-Arena 

i think arenas are stupidly fun and really liked the one in the Citadel DLC. maybe even have geth or Cerberus as enemies!... Although Cerberus might not make sense, since they didn't become a huge threat until ME3

-Asari faces

i like the idea of asari looking similar, but i hate that their all the same model (except peebee). even just making lexi look different would make me

-Turians

turians are my favorite species so i was a bit bummed to see that a lot of the turians didnt have tattoos, and none of the tattoos from the original series existed. do all the turians that went to andromeda come from different colonies than the ones we saw in the milky way?

i was pretty happy with the game, so these are more nitpicks, but id really like at least the first two to be introduced in a later post ;_;

Message 65 of 74 (887 Views)

★ Guide

Reclaim failed colonies or have the ability to settle areas were enemy settlements

Have the ability to sent expedition (research, garrison, savage) teams to bases that you clear out

See the nudity sex scene between female Ryder and Suvi

Customize or add function to Colonies

Ability to upgrade the Nexus

Ability to send a savage/engineer team to reclaim Turan ark

Message 66 of 74 (879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well I would like to see the following items improved:

1. No more loss of volume when I turn away from someone who's talking. My ears are on the sides of my head not on the front.
  2. No more loss of volume for companion lines in conversations when companions are behind me or at a distance for some reason. There is no benefit to this volume loss and it only serves as a detriment to the conversation.
  3. Raise the default music volume compared to the rest of the audio. People can still turn it down if desired but the default level is just too low in the mix.
  4. Audio (especially spoken audio) is no longer stopped when looting or when opening datapads. Looking at loot or datapads does not temporarily make me deaf.
  5. Ability to track multiple missions (up to three) at the same time. This way I don't have to feel like a schmuck everytime I find out I need to go back to a place I was just 5 minutes ago because I couldn't see there was more to do in that specific area.
  6. Add the possibility to choose brow and nose shapes to the character creator.

These are the last things needed that would make this game a solid 4 star instead of a 3.5 star game for me.

Message 67 of 74 (873 Views)

★★★ Novice

DLC or APP - Wishes:

VR Stuff :o)

Maybe one small quick VR-Mission or Firing Range with ME-Feeling.

You can try all Weapons :o)

Something like 'Farpoint on PS4' with the new aim controller PS4 (Lightgun) ;o) ;o) ;o)

Or Bionic Fights with Touch/Vive/Move-Controllers.

Not playing any longer WITH a N7 - BE a N7 !!! :o)

Message 68 of 74 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not getting sent to orbit every time I step on the ship would be my number 1 request.

I'd also like the option tom open pathfinder rewards from MP on the app instead of having to return to my ship (and get sent to orbit, grr)

Message 69 of 74 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ScornfulOrchid wrote:

Not getting sent to orbit every time I step on the ship would be my number 1 request.

I'd also like the option tom open pathfinder rewards from MP on the app instead of having to return to my ship (and get sent to orbit, grr)

Um, you have quite a few rewards you can stock up on (over 200) so it's not like you have to go into that interface on the ship that often.

Message 70 of 74 (810 Views)