Re: What I want in the next patch/DLC

by Simpson3k

Original Post

What I want in the next patch/DLC

★★★ Novice

What sort of things do you want to see folks?

All I personally ask for is a way to change your hairstyle and face. Please. Theres got to be a hairstylist or some sort of barbor machine on the nexus.

Customization keeps things fresh. and adding something like a face/ hair changer. or some new armor pieces. Is a hell of a lot smaller job than re-doing dialog in game.

Please Bioware. 

Message 1 of 74 (2,536 Views)

★ Guide

-char creator upgrade to compete the one of ME 1

-more planets with a map to explore even if not part of the mainstory or any relevance to any others planet sidequest. (More places to drive the nomad ftw)

-how about assigning the different crew members to tasks that temporary improve the equipment for the next mission. Like ask glen to give the nomad some extra upgrades (nothing specific) to make it drive faster or better uphill?

uhm thats all for the moment.

Message 2 of 74 (2,487 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I want to see bugfixes, bugfixes and more bugfixes.

DLC? Meh.

Message 3 of 74 (2,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

1.)******* option to disable dev console key ********

2.) upgraded facial mechanics, expressions, and appearance (especially on asari characters)

3.) wider rage of customization in character creator, better fidelity, more choices.

4.) allow us to equip our squad mates,,, like in all the previous games!

in MP, allow us to choose which slot the powers go in.

bug fixes, bug fixes, bug fixes.

fix memory leaks

fix performance across all platforms, but especially for PC

48x9 widescreen fix.. no more fisheye view on outer two monitors...

i.e. proper multiscreen support!

To heck with the DLC 'til the base game gets fixed first.

Message 4 of 74 (2,477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

oh, yeah, and an option to turn off lens flares!

it's killing my screens/GPU

****add item storage on the tempest and at forward stations.****

not having to leave a planet just to check e-mail, or talk with a crew member

^^^^^allow the skipping of planetary cut-scenes (take-offs and landings)^^^^^

ability to save at ANY TIME, especially in vaults, or other structures.

better combat detection.... i.e. being able to fast travel when not actually in combat

Message 5 of 74 (2,458 Views)

★★ Pro

@Onyxgemm wrote:

What sort of things do you want to see folks?

All I personally ask for is a way to change your hairstyle and face. Please. Theres got to be a hairstylist or some sort of barbor machine on the nexus.

Customization keeps things fresh. and adding something like a face/ hair changer. or some new armor pieces. Is a hell of a lot smaller job than re-doing dialog in game.

Please Bioware. 

Quarrian ark - with Drel!! A romanceable Drel included plz and do better than Thane.

Current romances that missed out on sexy scenes fixed.

Wouldn't say no to a little more for all the romances but st least do something with the ones that got shafted.

Change the romance achievment to only need 1 romance,  don’t make people do straight, gay or bi if it doesn't fit them just to complete 3 entire romances for an achievement.

Message 6 of 74 (2,446 Views)

★★★ Guide

couple of bigger multiplayer maps

maybe a couple more multiplayer characters with really varied abilities (at least different to what we got now)

the ability to choose our own 2 abilities

Message 7 of 74 (2,441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i think the ui needs to be redone a bit, not significantly but some changes especially to crafting. having sub groups for different armor/weapon types. Access to companion abilities. And this may be controversial, but i think the game could do with some edits. Like some quests/tasks have a lot of padding. I feel like mass effect games had such clean and tight pacing, just feels weird to play a mass effect game with a lot of padding. And it's not even that it's open world just some of the quests have some unnecessary steps.

Message 8 of 74 (2,432 Views)

★★ Novice

How about when we board the Tempest we don't take off every time sometimes it just a quick stop to collect avp or check mail or do ST missions,  only do takeoffs when we goto the console and select a destination.

Quick Save would be nice

Sams constant pointing out the obvious is kinda annoying can get rib of alot of it.

Why are there so many humans where the rest of the races, also since its a new galaxy how come we still have to play as human I really wanted to play as a krogan or another race.

Also whats the angaran name for Andromeda they seem to call it the same name as humans do did they also have a greek period.

Message 9 of 74 (2,429 Views)

★★ Pro

The amount of human re other species is part of the story. This is explained again and again. The other arks are missing. A ton of nexus crew revolted etc. You are the human pathfinder, opening human cryo pods, other than maybe a few nexus ones as well but mostly human.

Until you find the others and their pathfinders get to work its to be expected. The colony’s you create are mostly human, but other species may show up to work there etc.

@Asguardwolf wrote:

How about when we board the Tempest we don't take off every time sometimes it just a quick stop to collect avp or check mail or do ST missions,  only do takeoffs when we goto the console and select a destination.

Quick Save would be nice

Sams constant pointing out the obvious is kinda annoying can get rib of alot of it.

Why are there so many humans where the rest of the races, also since its a new galaxy how come we still have to play as human I really wanted to play as a krogan or another race.

Also whats the angaran name for Andromeda they seem to call it the same name as humans do did they also have a greek period.

Message 10 of 74 (2,418 Views)