What Goes Around Achievement

by Unc0mm0nFell0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What Goes Around Achievement

★ Apprentice

how do you kill someone with their own slowed blaster bolt I've slowed stormtroopers multiple times and deflected their shots multiple times but I can't get the achievement

Message 1 of 5 (1,764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What Goes Around Achievement

Champion

@Unc0mm0nFell0 

Hello there! 

Yes, the explanation of that achievement is completely WRONG/BROKENZipped lips

What you really have to do is...

"Slow the enemy then Pull him and defeat him with his own slowed blaster bolt".

(I had reflected slowed troopers slowed blaster bolts hundreds of times and never got the achievement.

After I knew this. I easily got that achievement. Ouch! XD)

May the Force be with you!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,753 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Unc0mm0nFell0 

Hello there! 

Yes, the explanation of that achievement is completely WRONG/BROKENZipped lips

What you really have to do is...

"Slow the enemy then Pull him and defeat him with his own slowed blaster bolt".

(I had reflected slowed troopers slowed blaster bolts hundreds of times and never got the achievement.

After I knew this. I easily got that achievement. Ouch! XD)

May the Force be with you!

Message 2 of 5 (1,754 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sati_Sati this worked thank you
Message 3 of 5 (1,733 Views)

What Goes Around... Trophy won't pop

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, I've been trying to platinum Fallen Order (which now seems like a bad choice to platinum), and I can't get the trophy "What Goes Around..." to pop, no matter how many times I deflect slowed blaster bolts and kill enemies. I have done it on every planet in the game, deleted and loaded my save file, deleted the entire game and reinstalled, and I've went into NJ+. Anybody have any suggestions? Kinda annoying since I'm so close 😭

Message 4 of 5 (1,346 Views)

Re: What Goes Around... Trophy won't pop

Community Manager
Hey @John_Doja91,

I've merged your thread in with this existing one. Could you try the actions shared in the accepted solution post from @Sati_Sati please and see if that does the trick?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (1,231 Views)