Re: What Do You Want to see in Season 3?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

What Do You Want to see in Season 3?

★★ Novice

Since Season 2 is getting close to wrapping up what are your general wants and dont want in S3? Just a question

Message 1 of 15 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Ring damage and ring time restored to original season status. Remain with the same footstep proximity, but massively reduce the sound in which gunfire travels. This game has turned into a third party fest.

I want to ensure that a "good" teammate who took the trouble to finish off a squad and revive me has the time to reap the benefits of his rewards. This current ring system punishes good players, and allows cheap "wait to hear the gunfight" players to leech off the rewards of others. I'm tired of it. You guys nerfed the Lifeline's drone in the ring. How about reduce the loot retained from boxes at the edge of a ring.

Message 2 of 15 (512 Views)

★★★ Expert

Solo's.

Message 3 of 15 (502 Views)

★★ Expert

Solos and fixes for all the issues still plaguing the game since the beginning. Audio issues, hit reg issues, Peacekeeper & EVA-8 functionality, improved servers and net-code, etc. etc. etc.

Message 4 of 15 (478 Views)

Champion

@DementoCT  Great question bud.

I haven't given it much thought to be honest but....

Less frickin g7 skin event skin rewards. (It's getting ridiculous)

I'd like to see solo mode brought back, i don't even play it but it reduces a lot of the selfish play in squad. Some just prefer running solo which i get but a team based game mode isn't the place for it.

We probably will be getting more legend themed areas so i really hope there's like a wattson one where the area is rigged with her fences on timers, preferably indoors.

I'd REALLY like to see the introduction of a new a weapon in the standard loot pool, but i aint holding my breath on that one.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 15 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DementoCT PvE, modifications to ranked mode so it is more skill based, bug fixes. F cheaters.
Message 6 of 15 (447 Views)

Mhhh got a few ideas.Thinking

Improved shop
As a Belgian player, I'm not able to buy apex pack and the current shop is a bit too expensive for me.
More things to buy like Announcer packs, music packs and more weapon skins would be cool.

Just the feel you participate in the Apex Games. 

Map and events
I love how they change the maps and keeps the game fresh.
However i feel they could improve some area's of the maps.

Bunker could use a remake and feel more like the new wraith area.

The events are cool and i love the cinematic that comes with the event.
They should keep that up, love it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 7 of 15 (433 Views)

Champion

@Zeelmaekers  i think you'll see a bunker change for sure bud,  Most likely be a caustic takeover haha. Whether it's season 3 is another matter though. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 15 (403 Views)

★★★★ Pro

F new content. It's useless until they fix the horrific servers of late.

The inconsistencies are ridiculous. The amount of trouble shooting I've done over the past month, for the experience to actually get worse is laughable.

I've been a supporter of this game since launch. I've excused some of the early issues, but right now my patience is done. I can run 1080p video with zero issues. I can race online with no lag or warping/stuttering (on 20 car grids). But Apex? Just lol.

Respawn, sort your heads out and get this game back on track. If the game does not play well, what's the point in buying cosmetics? I want a smooth FPS experience like this game was at launch. You've broken it beyond all recognition...........

Message 9 of 15 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Shop

Something to spend the only ingame currency you earn on.

With all the talk on providing it, there should be more progression for those over level 100.

Map

A new map or large extension to current one.

These town takeovers are abit lacking and are nice to explore and fight in for afew days then interest quickly fades and back to same old. 

Quality of life

Rank needs updating, sound issues, servers, hitreg, net code ect.. and something to get people talking about the game again. 

Since S2 and asked what's new,, We have few area changes and a heirloom that costs hundreds and asked if it's worth coming back, atm, honestly... No.

I have come to accept that they will harpoon the whales till they are endangered and the  freeloaders will slowly leave as there isn' t enough to keep them interested. 

Message 10 of 15 (379 Views)