Re: What Do You Want To See In Season 2??

by Anonymous

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

Wall running, and up thrusters.

Message 11 of 28 (517 Views)

★ Guide

A Star Wars game

Message 12 of 28 (509 Views)

★★ Pro

@RevenanT-G7 wrote:

I'd be down for this! Then it would actually feel a little bit like Titanfall! 

Message 13 of 28 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@jonesy0218 wrote:

@RevenanT-G7 wrote:

I'd be down for this! Then it would actually feel a little bit like Titanfall! 

I think that was a Star Wars Jedi: The fallen Order trailer reference.

Message 14 of 28 (468 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Agree with OP.

No wallrunning though please. I think they removed this before launch as it didn't work with the map/game. I'm glad to have a game without advanced movement to be honest. Had my fill of jetpacks and wallrunning.

Some new weapons would be nice, but I'd rather have more packs/unlocks/crafting materials tied to challenges. Some brand new weapon skins and character skins would be nice also (Not recolours, I mean actual different looking skins.cammos).

More rewards for playing, even if they are only small. Crafting materials would be great for this.

Oh, and maybe some new finishers. There's only Lifelines that are remotely worth trying to get imo. Everybody elses are kind meh.

And please please please do not just add tons of junk to dilute down the rewards. I'm not interested in season tracker cards, or basic frames, or the incresing amount of character "quotes". These are not needed. Make rewards worth getting. Don't go down the COD route of tons of stickers etc just to make up the numbers.

Message 15 of 28 (444 Views)

★★ Pro

@Silz616 wrote:

Agree with OP.

No wallrunning though please. I think they removed this before launch as it didn't work with the map/game. I'm glad to have a game without advanced movement to be honest. Had my fill of jetpacks and wallrunning.

Some new weapons would be nice, but I'd rather have more packs/unlocks/crafting materials tied to challenges. Some brand new weapon skins and character skins would be nice also (Not recolours, I mean actual different looking skins.cammos).

More rewards for playing, even if they are only small. Crafting materials would be great for this.

Oh, and maybe some new finishers. There's only Lifelines that are remotely worth trying to get imo. Everybody elses are kind meh.

And please please please do not just add tons of junk to dilute down the rewards. I'm not interested in season tracker cards, or basic frames, or the incresing amount of character "quotes". These are not needed. Make rewards worth getting. Don't go down the COD route of tons of stickers etc just to make up the numbers.

Completely agree. I'd love to see some thought go into the next season lol. 

Message 16 of 28 (437 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 wrote:

@Silz616 wrote:

Agree with OP.

Completely agree. I'd love to see some thought go into the next season lol. 

As was brought up in another thread, weapon challenges for cammos or crafting mats. (3 kills in a game with Mozambleak, X amount of headshots with R301 within a certain timeframe. X amount of kills with no attachments on your weapon). Challenges could be endless if they can implement this kind of thing, and rotate them on a weekly or monthly basis. Get X kills in this location for example.

They could also change the map weather for a different look, without having to have a new map. Maybe slightly foggy, or a different time of day/night.

Message 17 of 28 (431 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep, these are all small changes without having to do massive content updates. I think it would keep people around for a while. I know a few of my friends who literally hop on games just to complete the challenges and hop off. You can't do that with APEX. You just play because you like it or don't play because you don't lol. 

Message 18 of 28 (416 Views)

Anonymous
1. Fix hitboxes and hit detection
2. North European Server
Message 19 of 28 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Either I forgot about seeing it or nobody said it but I have the best change going into S2:

More frequent updates, hotfixes and patches WITHOUT having the team have to endure crunch periods!

*drops mic*
Message 20 of 28 (389 Views)