What Battlefield map would you like to see reimagined for 2042?

by TankerFlanker

Original Post

Re: What Battlefield map would you like to see reimagined for 2042?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TankerFlanker Oh yeah Prise de Tahure (the night map) is a fun map too, totally forgot about that one. Good shout. I get what you mean about the BF1 maps being newer - I could only think of The Block from Hardline and Locker from BF4 as other suggestions at the time so went with the BF1 maps lol.

What about if Argonne and Amiens were combined? That way you could have forest with storm shelters mixed in with urban combat. A bit like nature reclaiming a city or something like that.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 11 of 61 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yeah, pretty much no previous Battlefield map would work well with 128 without feeling like a meat grinder except maybe some of the bigger ones like Bandar Desert and even then they might be on the small side.

Message 12 of 61 (502 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Trokey66 Yeah, it would be chaos every single time you spawned on most of these maps, they would have to be vastly expanded and reworked for any of them to work with that many players if at all.
Message 13 of 61 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A super Caspian Border

Message 14 of 61 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ElliotLHThat sounds like it would be very fun using the train with it available to both teams to take control of riding it back and forth between the areas, or have two separate trains going back and forth separately from each area. And yeah I would like to see a new map like Locker make a return I have very fond memories playing on it defending the outside.

I'm a bit pretty interested in that ice map in 2042 wondering if there's gonna be any levolution like an icebreaker causing the ice to collapse or a sub emerging from the ice maybe turning into an extra flag point, dynamic weather could be fun but I guess we'll all see.

And for the life of me I really liked Hardline, but I cannot remember ANY of the map names but I enjoyed quite a few of them. I mostly played Hot wire and the blood money I think? I forgot the name if that isn't it, if the block was the urban map that had the alley ways yeah I played the hell out of that one and loved setting up my cameras looking down it.

Message 15 of 61 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Maps from bf3 and seige of Shanghai from bf4. I loved all bf3 maps so it would be cool if the remade a lot of the just for the MP. 

Message 16 of 61 (477 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ENI232 I would like to see some maps where you cause a vast difference like when you bring down the building on Shanghai, or like the giant satellite dish breaking the cables getting it to collapse changing how the map plays, I hope we get some stuff like that in 2042.
Message 17 of 61 (468 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Metro because every BF should have one map which is a neat grinder for a bit of fun and variety. 

128 player metro would be glorious insanity 

Message 18 of 61 (465 Views)

★ Guide
@ElliotLH Caspian border bring back memories.
Message 19 of 61 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

128 player Metro ... just kidding 😄

Message 20 of 61 (438 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help