What Battlefield map would you like to see reimagined for 2042?

by TankerFlanker

Original Post

What Battlefield map would you like to see reimagined for 2042?

★★★★ Pro

I would love to see a new Seine Crossing, Grand Bazaar, or Noshahr Canal like map, but with the amount of players on next gen that could make maps like those difficult to balance properly.

Other mentions: Armored Shield with a tanks/light armored vehicle only like game mode. An ocean island map like Paracel Storm I thought the gun boats were pretty fun.

I didn't mention a few other larger maps I love because it seems like the ones in 2042 might be a good replacement for them.

Message 1 of 61 (1,052 Views)

Re: What Battlefield map would you like to see reimagined for 2042?

★★ Guide

Personally the map I loved the most out of the entire franchise was BF2's Karkand. To me, it had best of all worlds and styles of play.

Message 2 of 61 (1,036 Views)

Hero
@TankerFlanker Always loved Argonne Forest, Amiens and Fort Vaux from BF1, but I don't think they'd be great contenders necessarily. Thrn again a new version of Argonne might be interesting with the back-story of BF2042.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 61 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@rouvio It had kind of a middle eastern type vibe with a port didn't it? Like Hangars for midsized type boats when it was the last objective right. If thas that map I did enjoy it a good bit but I didn't get it often seeing how I did matchmaking most of the time.
Message 4 of 61 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ElliotLH I did really enjoy Fort De Vaux, and whichever that night map is in BF1 as well in the city can't remember name. Argonne is kind of like a outside Metro but I did enjoy it a lot more so than I did Metro and had some good flanking routes. Amiens was also a map I loved for every game mode, I just didn't personally bring up any of the BF1 ones because I felt it was too recent but now that BFV has been out awhile I guess it's not.
Message 5 of 61 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What would be cool is if they combined certain maps into one big map for 128 players. Like if St Quentin's Scar and Amiens were on one map or if the made Warlord an extension to Karkand

Message 6 of 61 (994 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TankerFlanker Definitely seine crossing, Op Metro, Grand Bazar and OP Lockers
Message 7 of 61 (980 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TankerFlanker Kharg Island, Damavand Peak, Seine Crossing and Ziba Tower and Zavod 311
Message 8 of 61 (979 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Icemangooo There might be a Damavand type map from that scene in the trailer, but yeah I would love to see it again but expanded.
Message 9 of 61 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Noodlesocks This really the only way it would work for 128 players.

As much as I enjoyed a lot of the maps mentioned, they simply wouldn't work with that many players.
Message 10 of 61 (937 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help