Re: Can't start a game

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Champion
@ashlan_themighty Restarting the game twice should fix it. It's already been reported and passed up the channel to the appropriate team(/s).

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 41 of 195 (379 Views)

Re: Wtf is this saveTitanfall.com BS

★ Novice

Seriously i cant load into any match it just doesnt let me i have tried everything and nothing works. I was playing ranked and was about to rank up too.

Message 42 of 195 (456 Views)

Re: Were the servers attacked?

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe I find this funny too. It is why I laugh at people that blame companies and say passwords should be enough. It isnt.
Message 43 of 195 (585 Views)

Re: Apex hacked! Discuss.

★ Novice

Fr like i cant with this right now all i wanted to do was just have fun in ranked and play the game seems like i cant even have fun theu need to do something about this now its still up which is sad

Message 44 of 195 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I uninstalled the game after this, I don't feel safe with them

Message 45 of 195 (356 Views)

WTF, servers cracked ?

★ Novice

Cant play, savetitanfall1.com appears as game mode.../

Message 46 of 195 (590 Views)

Re: Were the servers attacked?

★★★★ Pro
@XKELX904 no surprise. it's all about the money now
Message 47 of 195 (563 Views)

Apex legends has been hacked making it unable to play

★★★ Newbie

you cannot select/change your gameode

Message 48 of 195 (1,018 Views)

Re: WTF, servers cracked ?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is happening to me too and they still havent fixed it but im still stuck on the fact that someone managed to go through all of the data into actual apex which if its possible for one man other hackers are going to do that too which makes me uneasy on what they are going to do.

Message 49 of 195 (579 Views)

Re: Apex hacked! Discuss.

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@chaoticrex01I closed steam with task manager and reopened apex legends and now I can queue up into a game again but i just had the exact same issue I thought it was my pc because its been acting weird all day I couldn’t get into Epic Games, Steam, etc

EDIT: this only worked for 1 match... now it just says SaveTitanFall.com

Message 50 of 195 (690 Views)