Went about expected

by XxColdFangxX

Original Post

Re: Went about expected

Champion
@Cheese9Man Thats usually the rampart squad sitting in last zone with blue shields. I sometimes feel bad for them.
Message 11 of 18 (283 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor I finished last season better than any other season I've played since season 2.
Honest to god (even though I'm atheist lol) its taken me around 100 matches to get back to where i was at the end of last season lol.
A new map is an excuse but i struggling on olympus an we too, i have even started missing kc and i cant believe I'm saying this but sp too 🤫
Message 12 of 18 (240 Views)

Champion
@HogynDrwg No one misses SP!
Message 13 of 18 (238 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor I know, I can't believe I said that 🤐(crawls back under stone)
Message 14 of 18 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I do 😅
Message 15 of 18 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lord_Scorpion34Where's the negative xp button?! 🤣

Message 16 of 18 (173 Views)

@HogynDrwg

I'm right there with you man. It took me until this last week to get back to my S14 kdr. Finally there is tangible improvement in the last few seasons, but it always seems to be followed by some backsliding, making reaching the previous benchmark a bit of a struggle. I'm learning to take it in stride, and trust that if I work hard with a positive mindset, I will most likely keep climbing a little. Keep scrabbling bud!

To swing back to the main topic, this season I've somehow managed to do this despite playing almost entirely with group matchmaking, which is a gratifying change.
Message 17 of 18 (153 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@hayhor wrote:

@Lord_Scorpion34Where's the negative xp button?! 🤣

Message 18 of 18 (139 Views)