Re: Welp, it's my time to dip.

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Welp, it's my time to dip.

★ Pro

For those who don't know what I'm saying: I'm outta here.

My fingers don't feel like typing for much longer, so I'll make this brief. I feel like this game has put unnecessary weight in my already strict life. Add in whatever the heck my country is doing (my state in particular in total flames) and there's no more room to put in effort for something that's simply not for me, even for the developers. Battle for Neighborville will always be part of a spec of my complicated and long life but be forgotten like most things. And that's okay, I might even come back to it like Fortnite. In the end, the developers bailed, so I will. They're working on a new project, I'll focus on another. If anything, I'm really excited to see what PopCap Vancouver have in store in a couple of years. Will it reignite my love for PvZ, another experiment or the resurrection of a classic? Who knows, but what we do know is to always look up no matter the situation. For me, this will only be a chunk of the pile of disappointments I've had to take in. And if that's what's needed for something better, you bet I'll suck it up. I won't be as active in the community as before, but I'll try to stay up-to-date on what's to come. For the game, it may be over, but I don't care. I may end up coming back to it soon, so don't worry. (Makes the title kinda misleading, but who cares?)

In conclusion, you can't change a sad ending. But who cares when there's always another chance? (Here's my pathetic attempt at making an inspirational quote. You're welcome!)

Message 1 of 9 (1,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Already have dipped lol. But yh, I mean I can tell this forum is dying, and obviously since there's nothing to talk about now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,102 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Good luck for your future then! Thumbs up Thanks for contributing to the community!

Message 2 of 9 (1,123 Views)

★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Already have dipped lol. But yh, I mean I can tell this forum is dying, and obviously since there's nothing to talk about now.
Message 3 of 9 (1,103 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fork_x_Spoon Good luck for your future, especially with the problems currently plaguing your state. I know what you are going through, I am an Austrian living in one of our (in)famous forest cities with exploding trees. If I dare looking at a tree for too long it could turn into a Creeper from Minecraft.

@Shadowphinx101 Yeh the forum activity has really slowed down as there is nothing to talk about. The expanded blog post says there will be further statements at the end of the month, so I'll wait for that. Even if the message ends up being negative, I will still report bugs and update my but problems thread. I feel like these things could actually help as the devs said they would take our feedback into consideration.

Message 4 of 9 (1,095 Views)

Champion

If the game “got saved”, I hope that EA can make a proper turnaround and get this game into much better shape. If another shooter is made, I hope they do not make the same mistakes again that they did in this game, regarding issues.

Message 5 of 9 (1,053 Views)

★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Sorry to see you leave...I wrote this poem in your honor.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take the rest and there you have fork_x_spoon's guides.

Lovingly yours Gormey! xoxo
Message 6 of 9 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey you close to Portland OR by chance? my city is burning (Portland) and it's saddening and scary at the same time. I play to relax and escape reality but like you, i might have to take an exit. Game crashing now anyways since last weeks' update. Been playing this since it started PVZ. 

Message 7 of 9 (865 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dipped a few days after same prize map and same everything.  Just seems pointless to play anymore.  Not fun anymore

Message 8 of 9 (771 Views)

@Fork_x_Spoon Me too. I will continue watching this forum, but I would not play BfN if this situation continues.
Message 9 of 9 (560 Views)