Re: Well this is fun...

by Cabowse

Original Post

Well this is fun...

★★★★★ Pro

Level 3 shield getting knocked on first 2 bullets meanwhile 66% of shots not registering.

Marvellous.

Season 6 starts off by taking what was bad in Season 5, and making it worse!

Message 1 of 10 (570 Views)

★ Guide

@1ronKeys wrote:

Level 3 shield getting knocked on first 2 bullets meanwhile 66% of shots not registering.

Marvellous.

Season 6 starts off by taking what was bad in Season 5, and making it worse!

Level 3 getting knocked on first 2 bullets...*

66% of shots not registering... *

You got beat. Deal with it.

Message 2 of 10 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@IDTAKEN192000

Not hard when doing the right thing doesn't yield results because the games a pile of crap. Stop acting tough on the internet.
Message 3 of 10 (556 Views)

★ Guide

@1ronKeys wrote:
@IDTAKEN192000

Not hard when doing the right thing doesn't yield results because the games a pile of crap. Stop acting tough on the internet.

2 bullets do not knock level 3 shields.

If 66% of bullets are not registering ( I have not had this happen, you just miss your shots) then wouldnt that be both ways? 

Your days of finding a purple or gold shield and tanking damage is gone. You are going to have to actually get good and be mobile now. Start practicing instead of crying.

Message 4 of 10 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@IDTAKEN192000 Another person acting tough on the internet and pretending to be ignorant of the immense hit reg issues that have long plagued this game.

If my bullets hit square and do no damage what do you expect me to do hack into the server and reprogram it? Sort yourself out.
Message 5 of 10 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@IDTAKEN192000 Spitfire, flatline, devotion and many others take out level 3 armour in 2 shots to the head. You know, where people aim when they practice to ''git gud'' that you keep telling everyone to do.

@1ronKeys This guy has been telling everyone all night that they're potatoes, trash, crying and git gud because people don't agree with his opinion.  I have a sneaky suspicion he doesn't know what he's talking about and enjoys the fact he can get some cheap kills in now.  Noticed how he conveniently went quiet when i replied to him in another thread. 

Message 6 of 10 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Message 7 of 10 (529 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree they really changed the meta for me. This update was basically for noobs to get easy kills on actual good players. 

Message 8 of 10 (477 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM said"This guy has been telling everyone all night that they're potatoes, trash, crying and git gud because people don't agree with his opinion. "
exactly as you said this is what i noticed and asked if maybe he have a problem or mad about something .
maybe he is the new Apex defender hired by Respawn lol
Message 9 of 10 (437 Views)

Champion

I haven't had any issues with hit reg so far this season and I practically played all of yesterday. 

As far as actual season 6 goes I'm enjoying the changes but i'm struggling a lot with the matchmaking, especially whenever I try to play with friends I end up in some spicy spicy lobbies.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 10 of 10 (394 Views)