Re: Well i tried ranked arenas... Wish i did not

by Redmattgame

Original Post

Well i tried ranked arenas... Wish i did not

★ Expert

Basically matchmaking is: one game against bots, then one with absolute noobs as teammates, and repeat. 

And btw why it doesn't show teammates and enemy's rank? 

Message 1 of 5 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt LOL! Won't touch it ever again until they fix the MM. It's either you're against literal bots or it's like against Aceu, Shiv and Hal. My solo queue games just are just either an easy win or an easy lose.
Message 2 of 5 (196 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt I have yet to try it. I didnt have much interest and it seems like there are a lot of issues so now I have no motivation.
Message 3 of 5 (161 Views)

★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt You think you know pain? LOL

Wait until you get to Gold, where most random teammates STILL haven't learned and want to hot drop fragment and your team gets wasted, there's 24 RP lost unless you pulled off a kill or managed to escape. Repeat a bunch of times. Finally get a decent team, drop somewhere sane and get a good game with good RP - only to go back to the slow learners a bunch of times to erase that good game's RP.

After you grind that out and get to plat, it's chock full of sweaty players and cheaters. Basically, the ones that got there out of sheer reflexes and aim with zero tactics or an aimbot's help.

I've given up on playing ranked, it's soooooo full of cheaters I'll just play pubs unless I'm helping friends out in ranked.
Message 4 of 5 (146 Views)

★★ Pro

Tbh I wouldn't touch Ranked in any mode now considering the current state of the game what with the systemic performance & unstable server issues (that has continued on from season 9) as well as the cheating which not only has gotten worse but just seems to be accepted by the game makers now.And whilst server issues in Arenas may not be as bad BR it is still problematic at times & are a hindrance.In all honesty even playing in PUBS mode pretty much most matches are no more than a sweat fest against bots & players with over 50k kills with their chosen character.

Message 5 of 5 (128 Views)