Re: Welcome to Grind

by SG4HiSpeedJnkie

Original Post

Welcome to Grind

EA DICE Team

Grind is a 64-player experience that focuses around the idea of channeling the intense infantry fights on the maps of Battlefield V. Grind up your weapon or Class Progression in this narrow and linear Conquest layout.

How to Play Grind
Two opposing teams of 32 compete to capture and hold three flags in this tight variant of Conquest mode, until they exhaust the enemy team's Respawn Tickets. Your team must fight objective to objective, working to gain control of three key locations across each of the four maps.

Grind is set up on versions of the Narvik, Rotterdam, Devastation, and Twisted Steel maps. Each map is different, but all feature two teams total, three flags to fight over, spawns on team flags, and with a focus on tight, intense infantry combat. Let’s dig in to each map.

Narvik

Grind's version of Narvik focuses on the railway, with the two uncaps at each end. Capture objectives at each end of the train tracks, with B in the middle. 

Rotterdam

Rotterdam, reimagined for Grind, also has a focus on the railway – with combat above, below, and to the sides of it. The derailed, defunct train cars will be hotspots for intense engagement with the enemy. 

Devastation

Starting on opposite sides of the church, each team will have an opportunity to capture an objective on their side before heading into the close-quarter combat within the church in Grind's version of Devastation. Fortifications and Resupply Points will be key. 

Twisted Steel

Railways are great settings for Grind, as they keep the gameplay linear, focusing the combat in the middle. Twisted Steel's
redesign for Grind is very tight, and you'll have plenty of close-quarter combat between the cover points on the rail-bridge. 

We're excited about the potential of this Conquest mode variant with an infantry focus. More importantly, we're excited for you to share you feedback once you jump into Grind on April 18th – April 24th. 

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive ...
Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.
*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE 
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.

(Source)

/Atic

Message 1 of 7 (882 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Atic  Thanks for the information . Can’t wait to play grind. Am a infantry player most of the time . This mode is perfect for me and other infantry players! 

Message 2 of 7 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Undestroyed bridge could be cool! I'm hurry to test that mode.

Message 3 of 7 (832 Views)

Looking forward to play this Grind mode...
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 7 (824 Views)

What I loved about Metro and Locker was the fact I could play those CQ maps however I chose - ie. I always had the option to participate in the meat grinder or flank around and either capture flags or decimate unsuspecting soldiers; these maps don't really give you that option and I foresee many people getting fed up with the sheer amount of snipers and MMGers riddling the air with bullets.

That's just my personal opinion; you're all free to enjoy the maps how you like. I will play the mandatory matches for that Commando Carbine and that's it. I thought they would have done more with this new mode after all this time.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 7 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Operação Loker/Operação Metrô
Modo de jogo frenético topizeira!
Já liberei minha arma o COMMANDO!
Agora segura o pai no modo furtivo com a Carabina silenciosa hehe!
Message 6 of 7 (775 Views)

★★ Guide
Can't wait to give this a try. This really suits my play style.
Message 7 of 7 (761 Views)