Re: Welcome everybody to the new forums tell us about yourself

by Carbonic

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Btw I'm josh I'm 20 years old from the uk and have been a star wars fan since I was five because my dad got me into it.

Message 11 of 114 (2,633 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You seem very talented wow

Message 12 of 114 (2,634 Views)

★★ Pro

@anakin_77543 wrote:

have been a star wars fan since I was five because my dad got me into it.

Ha me too!

Message 13 of 114 (2,620 Views)

Hero

I very much like 8/9th of your name Wink

carbonic signature

Message 14 of 114 (2,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Lonnisity from the old forums, reporting in. Probably not going to be posting here much at all, but wanted to say hi.

EDIT: Ah yes, I remember when I told the staff of the old forum I wanted to change my name to l-NucLeoN-l and they said I couldn’t lol.

Message 15 of 114 (2,574 Views)

★★ Pro

I like 111% of yours 😂

Message 16 of 114 (2,566 Views)

★ Guide

Hello my name is C-town. I have been on the forums since the early days of 2015front. I am a true and reasonable star wars fan that only likes the essential aspects of the franchise. I look forward to the future of star wars games after 2023. 

Message 17 of 114 (2,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@C-townladiesman wrote:

...reasonable star wars fan that only likes the essential aspects of the franchise.. 

C-town, if one is to understand the great mystery one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic view of mainstream Star Wars fans. 
If you ask me to define my chidhood, I’ll say Clone Wars TV show. Oh, and Thomas the tank engine

Message 18 of 114 (2,553 Views)

★ Guide

well i'd hate to break it to you anything beyond episode 3 up until now is poor quality and an insult to the franchise

Message 19 of 114 (2,513 Views)

★ Expert

Hi, I was ArchAngeL-777 on the old forums.  I've had this EA name for a decade or so I guess.  ArchAngeL-777 was taken.  I don't remember actually posting on these boards until they announced the forum change.  Maybe I did for some other games.

I play on PS4 in NA.  I'm probably one of the oldest on the forums...hint:  I am old enough to have seen the Original Trilogy when it released in the theaters lol.  I've been playing Battlefront since the very first game on PS2 back in 2004.  This game has come a long way and definitely reminds me of those original games now.  These days my multiplayer game rotation includes Battlefront 2, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 4, and Overwatch.

On a personal note, yes I'm a Christian.  I am also happy to report the Lord has helped me overcome mass anxiety disorder and OCD, Praise the Lord!  Before this Covid-19 crisis, I had finally put my resume back out for work after having to take years off due to this getting so bad.  My physical health was failing along with my mental health.  Basically, everything was on the table.  All I can say is the Word and God's Kingdom principles and spiritual laws work!  It wasn't easy, not even the Word says that.  Storms of life will continue to happen and always will.  But we can be the "calm in the storm".

Message 20 of 114 (2,512 Views)