Welcome everybody to the new forums tell us about yourself

by anakin_77543

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Welcome everybody to the new forums tell us about yourself

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi im josh i have been on the old forums since the start of 2019 but its nice to see new people

Message 1 of 114 (32,637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Welcome everybody to the new forums tell us about yourself

★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly I started this thread for a joke but now it has so many replies and I've got to learn more about everybody in this great community I'm honestly blown away with the amount of veteran that have come back to comment on this.

See u all on the battlefront -Josh 😁😁

View in thread

Message 88 of 114 (32,793 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Been on this and the old forum since they started. 

Gonna be more active here again it seems...

Message 2 of 114 (32,578 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm Lauren, I'm 30 years old. I'm a vegetarian, engaged, and have been a fan of Star Wars for most of my life. I love baking, RPG games, Disney movies, reading, drawing, writing and music... mostly 80s music and soundtracks because I think modern music is bad.

I dislike people, insects, arachnids (spiders, ew) and also people again.

My favorite movie is Star Wars: The Force Awakens. My favorite TV show is Brooklyn Nine-Nine... or maybe Legends of Tomorrow idk, maybe both. My favorite author is Brandon Sanderson and my favorite video game is Dragon Age 2.

I'm also bad at introductions. Like really bad.

Message 3 of 114 (32,547 Views)

Joined the old forums day 1. Was a mod. Now im here.. or have been for 7 years Party hat

Message 4 of 114 (32,530 Views)

★ Guide

Well, it is done. Complete removal of the official forum. 

Hi, I'm Alex and it's been about 5 hours since I last looked at the official forums. Withdrawal hasn't started yet...

@Cpt_Ironsoldier - You haven't got mod status here!? 

Message 5 of 114 (32,520 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ok awesome 😂 btw I'm one of ur friends on PS4 anakin_77653

Message 6 of 114 (32,513 Views)

★★ Pro

Greetings exalted ones from the old forums. I joined on Monday but never posted, I’ve been here since Sunday or something. Star Wars has become a big part of my life ever since me and my little brother overhead my dad talking to one of his friends, leading to me to ask “What is Star Wars?”. Best question I’ve ever asked hands down. 

Message 7 of 114 (32,507 Views)

★★ Pro

Oh and I coincidentally share a forum name very close to a moderator

Message 8 of 114 (32,494 Views)

[ Edited ]

@alwe15  Im a Champion here which is one of the Super User Ranks   Slightly different roles/setup here. 

See more here-> https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Information/Superuser-Program-Volunteer-Helpers-of-AHQ/m-p/8924397

Message 9 of 114 (32,478 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im Nexor, 19, Poland

Currently depressed, taking lots of stuff to deal with it. Not playing the game much recently due to it being casual-friendly with very little reward (unless i look for noob stomping, or want a good looking star wars experience, run around with a lightsaber etc.) as well as lack of players, some cheaters, lack of content, no further updates. Currently getting good at Apex with that epic 144hz ips

Also im learning programming for a week. So far i understand something, but not much. Cant even write my own scripts in c# yet, i dont understand the whole procedure of creating various things and how they work in Unity. I do though put a lot of time into it (didn't do anything else for that week other than wake up - try to learn how to program - sleep then repeat it all over again.)

So even though i was bad at math, the simple fact is if i become a big nolife(which i am already, so the matter is to simply do the right stuff while nolifing) i will eventually do something impressive sooner or later, because abstract reality will become my new reality.. just like a monkey that is forced to do one thing eventually mastering it, or like Einstein. I should also mention that there is a high probability that i have aspergers, it is not diagnosed however.. if its indeed true, then i will make my own amazing game one day, and i will have nightmares about my life's monotony that i had before i made that game. Cheers.

Message 10 of 114 (32,477 Views)