by EA_Tom

Original Post

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
  • Where are you from?
    I'm from Israel

• What are your hobbies?
    Gaming (that's way I here), I also like mystery shows (Gravity Falls Forever!)

• What's your favorite Origin game?
    Do I have to choose? I love almost any EA game! buy if I have to The Sims 3 and 4

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    My Sims thought that the best way to fix a sink is like the screenshot below
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin
    I love the fact I can get older games, like the On the House progrem and Origin Accsess (I don;t have the latter, I really want but my parents no
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    Origin is great how it is, but screenshots will be nice Standard smile

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
    Demos for older games, for example the FIFA 16 demo not longer avialable to download, so if someone want this game s/he can't try it before. but this a minor thing, like I said before, Origin is great Standard smile
Message 71 of 348 (2,972 Views)

Community Manager

@mathematics654

Once again, welcome to the community!

It does indeed seem like your Sim has gotten itself stuck in an awkward position there.. :D

Lastly, thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding Origin. It will help us to make things better for you going forward.

If you've got any further questions then just let me know.

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 72 of 348 (2,959 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Where are you from?

I'm from Ohio, U.S.A, but have lived in the West Midlands, England for the past 4.5 years.

• What are your hobbies?
    Gaming is a given. Also, writing "fiction" stories, focusing on sci-fi, fantasy and something in between. I read a lot and I don't have a genre I stick to, it depends on my mood.
    I also love watching football with my hubby (Soccer) and going to live games. 

• What's your favorite Origin game?
    Mass Effect and Dragon Age

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience. 
    Way back in the day, I played UO. I found it hilarious when male players learned I was a real "female" they would try and protect my character or attempt to give her stuff like she was a real person...  Disturbingly funny.  

• Name one thing that you love about Origin
    BioWare Games

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    I have no real answer here.  I load Origin and play my game. I don't use many features other than launching my games. 

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

Shrugs. I think the previous answer follows this one. As long as my games run well, I'm good. 
Message 73 of 348 (2,946 Views)

Community Manager

@Liso1966

Welcome to the community! Thanks for sharing your gaming stories.. :-)

Your example from UO reminds me of my wife's first experiences in World of Warcraft.. I think disturbingly funny was indeed the correct way to phrase those moments.. Party hat

If you're a fan of BioWare then I would recommend to check out our thread regarding the Mass Effect series and Adromeda. If you've got any further questions, let me know!

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 74 of 348 (2,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm from Detroit, Mi

Message 75 of 348 (2,928 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @puregem1n1!

Feel free to write about your favorite games and your thoughts about Origin. Your advice can help to improve the gaming experience of thousands of players. High five

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 76 of 348 (2,952 Views)

Community Manager

@puregem1n1

Welcome to the community forums! :-)

Feel free to share something about yourself, or let me know if you've got any questions or want some suggestions for cool threads that we've got going on.

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 77 of 348 (2,944 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where are you from?
Great Falls, Montana

What are your hobbies?
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Watching SpaceX news.
Watching new Sci-Fi Movies

What's your favorite Origin game?
The first version of Crysis.

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
I was playing Crysis. The character was swimming underwater. Bullets were hitting the water and streaking in above. Just when a bullet struck the water and zipped by I felt a sharp stab in my left leg. I was so focused on the game I didn't notice the house cat getting up on my lap. She used my left leg to climb up on my lap and one of her claws dug in right when the bullet could have hit the character.

Name one thing that you love about Origin
Playing online in Mass Effect: Andromeda was the first time I ever have had a connection that didn't drop so I lost the connection. Origins servers are great for MMO.

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
I'm going to check and see if you have a discussion page for us old gamers to reminisce. A good old games thread.

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
Be the first to bring to life the Brain Storm Device described in the 1983 movie Brainstorm ( https://g.co/kgs/sd5bsH) so we feel every sense the body can have.

Message 78 of 348 (2,917 Views)

Community Manager

@Unkyl-Dave

Hi there, welcome to the Origin community! Glad to have you here.. :-)

@Unkyl-Dave wrote:

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
I was playing Crysis. The character was swimming underwater. Bullets were hitting the water and streaking in above. Just when a bullet struck the water and zipped by I felt a sharp stab in my left leg. I was so focused on the game I didn't notice the house cat getting up on my lap. She used my left leg to climb up on my lap and one of her claws dug in right when the bullet could have hit the character.

Cat's always be trolling I see.. Large smile

@Unkyl-Dave wrote:

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
I'm going to check and see if you have a discussion page for us old gamers to reminisce. A good old games thread.

We actually do have a thread like this - you can find it here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-games-you-played-through-for-countless-times-but-you...

If that isn't completely what you're looking for then I encourage you to start a new thread. We're always looking for great new topics to discuss Standard smile

@Unkyl-Dave wrote:

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
Be the first to bring to life the Brain Storm Device described in the 1983 movie Brainstorm ( https://g.co/kgs/sd5bsH) so we feel every sense the body can have.

That would be pretty cool indeed! If you're into this type of movie, then I would recommend to check out The Discovery that was recently added on Netflix. It's somewhat similar to Brainstorm.

In the meantime, hit me up if you've got any questions relating to the Origin forums, Origin itself, or anything else related to EA. 

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 79 of 348 (2,903 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would like the head gear from the Brainstorm movie so I could learn from actual successful pilots of space ships who made it to there destinations and returned.  

I don't concern myself with the Afterlife.  I am busy preparing for the present.  If I die, the future will be up to those who remain. 

Message 80 of 348 (2,898 Views)

white-origin-bg

Welcome to the Origin Community forums!

We’re glad you’re here. Click through to introduce yourself and meet other community members.

Come say hello