Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Welcome! Introduce yourself

by EA_Tom

Original Post

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

@gumEa

Yea, I got that. Standard smile Just wanted to point out that faith can betray you. Tongue out

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 61 of 348 (2,646 Views)

Re: Introduce Yourself

★★★★★ Newbie

These are all great ideas! 

Message 62 of 348 (2,643 Views)

Re: Introduce Yourself

Community Manager

@chocolatecake66

Heya,

Welcome to the Community! Feel free to write your own intro post to share your own ideas, and to give other members a chance to get to know you better.

In the meantime, you can also jump in to any other the other threads on the General Discussion board.

If you've got any questions, let me know!

--Tom

Message 63 of 348 (2,638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My name is Redwinesaint or Warlordzero1, from the UK, the one thing I want is to be able to use the Console commands PC, I am 69 years old love gaming but not on-line I get killed to easy lol, the big reason I like to use the console is because I can play my games how I like, people who CHEAT on-line deserve Lifetime bans, I also have the full 3 games of Mass effect 1,2,and 3, I also have a duplicate new game of each title that's how much I love Mass Effect series. to finish I really miss not having Shepard around and killing him off was a mistake from EA or Origin.

Message 64 of 348 (2,601 Views)

Community Manager

@Redwinesaint

Welcome to the Origin community forums!

Awesome to hear that you love gaming, then you've come to the right place Standard smile

Just like you, I will really miss Shepard. However, I'm also really curious to know what the Andromeda will bring us in terms of story. If you would like to discuss more, feel free to create your own post or jump into any of the other available threads.

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 65 of 348 (2,590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi all My names Jim and I am from the UK, just getting back into pc gaming after a 5 year break and wow how its changed, no CD to load up now lol !!! I am 50 years old so an old man compared to some on here but I am still a big kid, when not working I also like my motor scooters and motor bikes.

Message 66 of 348 (2,567 Views)

Community Manager

@jimmyboy1967

Hi Jim,

Glad to have you.. Standard smile

Five years is a long time to take a break! Are you happy to get back to gaming? And any specific reason (if you feel like sharing) as to why you took the break, and decided to come back?

But you're right, a lot has changed in the past five years with the move from physical to digital gaming. 

--Tom

Message 67 of 348 (2,556 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

Used to play cod right at the beginning when it was WWII scenario but it gradually moved onto more modern warfare which wasn't my thing so I gradually played less and less. Tried getting into consoles but the controller just isn't for me as I am a old skool keyboard and mouse man lol. So started looking for a new laptop last week and settles for the new HP Omen, not the best but gets great reviews for the price. Now unbeknown to me my wife was watching me and when I came home from work yesterday she brought me cup of coffee in from the kitchen and then came in with the new laptop !!! the one I was hanging my nose over !!!! she never ceases to amaze me even after all these years !!! so that brings me back to PC gaming !!!

Message 68 of 348 (2,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@jimmyboy1967

re: cod - Makes sense if it goes into a direction that's too far from what you enjoyed about it.

re: consoles - I feel you there. I'm around half your age but I've grown up with PC's, so I just can't play shooters on a console. I can't keep up.. Devil

re: your new laptop - What an amazing gift! And what an awesome wife! It's really cool to hear how you're getting back into the gaming world through her. And especially how she still amazes you after all these years (just had my one year anniversary). Thanks for sharing, this brought a smile to my face.. Standard smile

Lastly, I hope that you'll find some great discussion here on the community forums. Feel to jump into any discussion, or start your own thread if there's a topic that you would like to talk about.

In the meantime, let me know if you've got any further questions or if you need directions.

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 69 of 348 (2,553 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cheers and Thanks for the great welcome Tom.

Jim.

Message 70 of 348 (2,548 Views)

white-origin-bg

Welcome to the Origin Community forums!

We’re glad you’re here. Click through to introduce yourself and meet other community members.

Come say hello