The Value for Money

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

Cross Platform Save Transfering

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

Cross Platform Friends Lists

Message 41 of 346 (3,013 Views)

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

★★★★ Guide

@RSebire my pleasure Wink Welcome to the community!

Message 42 of 346 (2,977 Views)

Community Manager

@RSebire

Welcome to the community!

I see that @gumea was already kind enough to make you feel at home Standard smile

--Tom

Message 43 of 346 (2,963 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

I'm from East Flanders, Belgium. My hobbies are obviously gaming but I enjoy playing football (soccer for the Americans here) and just going for a run. My favorite (Origin) game is hands down Mass effect closely followed by the Total War series.

One thing i like about Origin is the easy to find demo's and trials that really give you the option to test some games before you have to buy them, i'm the kind of guy that would most likely end up not buying a game if i'm doubting so the trials are a good way to see if i might like the game and get it anyways.

I would love to see some use of the Origin points.

Think that answers all i could.

Looking forward for future updates

Cpt McSnickers

Message 44 of 346 (2,920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Where are you from?

Belgium

• What are your hobbies?

Gaming, hanging at the bar watching football Standard smile

• What's your favorite Origin game?

Mass Effect

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

Falling asleep during a late night Raid In  LOTRO, only to wake up a bit later walking against a wall while the rest was offline.

• Name one thing that you love about Origin

The Early Access mechanic

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

Countdown timer on games that are gonna become playable & exact local timing on when games are availible to preorder & play.

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

Customisation of the client with dragging the different tabs to wherever you want, expanding stuff you want to see instantly etc...  and using different colour schemes, pimping your own origin and making it your own.

Message 45 of 346 (2,914 Views)

Community Manager

Heya @Cpt_McSnickers,

Welcome to the Origin Community - glad to have you!

Seeing that you're a big fan of Mass Effect, I take it that you're hyped for Andromeda? Have you tried the trial yet, or are you eagerly awaiting its release?

If you would like to stay updated on what we're doing with Origin, be sure to check out our Origin Spotlight initiative, and let us know there if you've got any feedback. In the meantime, have a look around the forum and let me know if you have any further questions!

PS: @Nyerguds and @DarkBanishing are also from Flanders.. :-) (I'm Dutch, but was born in Belgium).

@Kozzzmozzz wrote:

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

Falling asleep during a late night Raid In  LOTRO, only to wake up a bit later walking against a wall while the rest was offline.

LOL! That's an immediate classic for me.. Large smile

We've already chatted for a bit, but also to you: welcome to the Origin Community! We love having you around here and we hope that we can bring you some extra joy besides your gaming ventures. Feel free to stop by for a chat whenever you like.

Lastly, thanks for sharing your feedback so far, and I hope that you know where to find me if you have any further questions!

Cheers to both of you,

--Tom

Message 46 of 346 (2,902 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where are you from?
I'm from Singapore! I'm an avid Dragon Age fan! 

What are your hobbies?
During my free time I like to....DRAGON AGE :D 

What's your favorite Origin game?
Dragon Age, Dragon Age and also Dragon Age. OH YES not forgetting Dragon Age too! 

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
I'm playing on headset so I didn't notice my parents behind me while playing the romance scenes in Dragon Age ^^ I got my face in the keybaosifsfdsvksvuevuevue ossas

Name one thing that you love about Origin
On the house games are a kind move as I didn't expect it from Origin at first, Origin Great Game Guarantee is solid, I can return games that my PC can't run well or I didn't enjoy much.

And also Dragon Age is godsend.

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
Dragon Age themes for the client.

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

More dragon age avatars please

Message 47 of 346 (2,889 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Welcome, @RyuAlfred!

Are you a mage or a warrior?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 48 of 346 (2,877 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Where are you from? I'm living in the north of Sweden, therefore the name
  • What's your favorite Origin game? Battlefield 4 and BFBC2
  • What are your hobbies? gaming since the late 80ies, geography, history and my family (if you can call this hobby)
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin Origin on the house
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin online backups
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin the online friend bar on the right side. Iit's very annoying I always have to minimize it manually. I'd prefer something like a button "friends" I could click in case I really need it.
Message 49 of 346 (2,864 Views)

Community Manager

@RyuAlfred

Welcome to the Community! It's a pleasure to have you here Standard smile

Like you, I'm also a big Dragon Age fan! My favorite zone is the Werewolf forest in Dragon Age: Origins, what about yours?

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
I'm playing on headset so I didn't notice my parents behind me while playing the romance scenes in Dragon Age ^^ I got my face in the keybaosifsfdsvksvuevuevue ossas

This is another instant classic! Were your parents amused? Wink

Once again, welcome to the forums! If you've got any questions, just let me know. In the meantime, I hope you will have fun!

@Vanya-pathfinder

Rogue for life! Party hat

@NorthernL1ght

Welcome to the Community to you as well!

I really like your name - I'm also a big fan of Sweden and I've been there on vacation quite some times (mostly summer, southern parts). I still haven't witnessed the Northern Lights though, but that's still on my bucket list for a next visit. I take it that you've seen them often - are they really as beautiful as people say? Standard smile

I also see that you've been a gamer for quite some time - that's impressive. I'm just behind you starting in the early nineties, but still going strong in my gaming habits.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks so much for introducing yourself and sharing!

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 50 of 346 (2,840 Views)

white-origin-bg

Welcome to the Origin Community forums!

We’re glad you’re here. Click through to introduce yourself and meet other community members.

Come say hello