Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Welcome! Introduce yourself

by EA_Tom

Original Post

Dot.: Welcome! Introduce yourself

Hero (Retired)

EA_Tom написано:

Another thing that I think both of you would find charming is that we've got plenty of Yarny's around the office here! He really brights up the place Standard smile 

@EA_Tom

Wow, it's really nice. By the way I'm also excited about Fe. It was announced last summer on EA Play. No news ever since. Frown

EA_Tom написано:
Since the Origin forum is a place that we didn't create solely for you to discuss with us, but also for you to discuss with each other, it leaves me with a question; are there specific types of threads that you would like to see created by us? Are there things you would like to set up yourselves? Let us know and we'll look into it so we can make your experience here better!

I'm not sure right now but I think if you will give us an opportunity to create something new it would be great. We can always discuss it here and take a common opinion. 

So let's start from the current situation.

EA_Tom написано:

And lastly, to start out, we currently have three boards set up:

How are you finding all these boards, and are there some additional improvements you would like to see on the way we handle them?

Thanks again to all of you for being here. We will continue working on making Origin better for you, and making sure that these forums present a comfortable place for you to discuss.

Let's give a chance to these threads. Time will tell, right?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 21 of 348 (2,900 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Vanya-pathfinder I take a vacation for two weeks! Large smile

@DannyOuter Do you also see in the news Origin The Sims 4 game? I play the hottest games from Electronic Arts to watch every day a game which I do not play.

Message 22 of 348 (2,885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@gumEa I am kinda trying to figure out the meaning of your question. You referring as to. Know the new games of Sims 4? Or about  the new update of origin? Have made any changes whatsoever? Because I still see the trial in my library. If that is the question, yes I still have it there trolling my library haha.

Message 23 of 348 (2,883 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DannyOuter I mean section "My Home". I see the whole time: "You've completed your trial - The Sims 4 - Pick up where you left off.  Your progress carries over when you buy the full game" High five

Message 24 of 348 (2,869 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh my God @gumEa my mistake, yeah. It appears as well. Funny enough, I haven't installed the trial at all.

Message 25 of 348 (2,863 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 26 of 348 (2,760 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@gumEa

What kind of achievements was the hardest for you? Maybe you was forced to finish your game one more time to get the prize.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 27 of 348 (2,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Vanya-pathfinder

I haven't got any extra info about Fe that I can share with you, but I'm just as excited as you are. I love those types of games!

@Vanya-pathfinder wrote:

I'm not sure right now but I think if you will give us an opportunity to create something new it would be great. We can always discuss it here and take a common opinion. 

So let's start from the current situation.

You already have the freedom to create threads that you would like to talk about. But I can imagine that there are situations where you could use some help from my end, either for visibility or perhaps some extra information. If that is the case, then you can always reach out to me! Standard smile 

@Mug3nXKGlad to have you!

We've been working on updating our backing up and restoring your origin games article on EA Help - the current version is still referring to how it was done on the old client.

I will send you a reminder when the update is ready Standard smile

--Tom

Message 28 of 348 (2,787 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh I see @gumEa I see.

This is what mine looks like. 

Message 29 of 348 (2,787 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Vanya-pathfinder "What kind of achievements was the hardest for you? Maybe you was forced to finish your game one more time to get the prize.

Crush them with one swift stroke…

Message 30 of 348 (2,769 Views)

white-origin-bg

Welcome to the Origin Community forums!

We’re glad you’re here. Click through to introduce yourself and meet other community members.

Come say hello