by EA_Tom

Original Post

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Where are you from?

I am from New York, USA

What are your hobbies?

My hobbies are gaming, artwork, Tech enthusiast, but ultimately i love to learn new things i am addicted to knowledge.

What's your favorite Origin game?

My favorite origin game is Dead Space 2 ....would love to see a Dead Space 4 soon Standard smile

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

This is not quite funny or more so gaming related but more to do with i had an old psn account that was not used but sort of tested out the linking to my origin account some years ago now i got a proper new psn account i cant use that on my current origin account.. Frown

Name one thing that you love about Origin

What i love about Origin is that its ever improving its not as stagnant as other distribution platforms, and they listen to their gaming community.

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

I would like the UI to have more options as in a dark version to the current UI or ability to use skins on origin client itself.

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

I would like to see Origin handle offline better than the other distribution platforms currently i find it to be lacking and needs work ..i mean i bought the game with my hard money earned i should be able to access them even without internet connection given the fact internet connectivity is not as great all over or when traveling and have a new gaming laptop etc.

also the linking of accounts needs work ...i should be able to at least once allow me to un-link account from my origin given some may have been linked by accident etc.

Message 11 of 346 (3,261 Views)

Dot.: Welcome! Introduce yourself

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi everyone, if anyone knows the cure for addiction achievements Origin? High five

Where are you from?
I'm from Poland. I live near Salt Mine in Kłodawa - the largest active salt mine in Poland. I work in a grocery store.

What are your hobbies?
Football. Volleyball. Origin Achievements. I really miss physical education at school with my friends.

What's your favorite Origin game?

Mass Effect series

What's your favorite game?

The Witcher one & The Neverhood

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
I met Commander Shepard. Seriously! I did shopping at his favorite store on the Citadel! I wanted to buy a novel Alan Wake Wink

Name one thing that you love about Origin
Origin Achievements. I have 18,000 thousand ... Time for Mass Effect Andromeda...and Epistory, Beholder.

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
The comparison function of achievements with friends.

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

Origin is a good program. We look forward to the ideas of your hand ...

Message 12 of 346 (3,240 Views)

Hero

We've got a Pathfinder and a Ryder in this thread, both with Unravel avatars. Yarny confirmed as new Andromeda species!

I don't work for EA.

Message 13 of 346 (3,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Fred_vdp

Ha - the hype increases! ;-)

@Vanya-pathfinder @gumea

So both of you are big Unravel fans - or Sebastian, maybe just like the avatar? Still, seeing that it's one of the smaller titles that we released, I always love seeing the big fan base that it spawned. What's your favorite thing about Unravel? Standard smile

Edit: moved some posts around, created a new thread for a specific questions. Will edit in previous answers regarding Unravel here:

@Sebastian_Ryder

Well said, it's a perfect game to relax with.. Standard smile

@Vanya-pathfinder

It does have a great soundtrack - glad to hear that you like it! What I really like about it myself is the Nordic influences, as I find that that type of music really relaxes me. Except for the Mountain Trek song, instead of relaxing me, it gives me the extreme urge to go out camping and adventuring.. 

Having said that, I'm a huge fan of game soundtracks myself, and often listen to them if I need to relax or focus on something.

Another thing that I think both of you would find charming is that we've got plenty of Yarny's around the office here! He really brights up the place Standard smile 

--Tom

Message 14 of 346 (3,190 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Tom "What's your favorite thing about Unravel? "

I loved this game for her naturalness. It's a perfect game on Sunday afternoon with cloudy weather outside the window.

Message 15 of 346 (3,184 Views)

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

★★★★ Novice
  • Where are you from?

I am from EL SALVADOR 

• What are your hobbies?

VideoGames , Books and Volleyball

• What's your favorite Origin game?

Dragon Age Inquisition  UFFF ufF 

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

mmmmmmmmm BTF4 jajaja survive 3 time falling from the chopper 

• Name one thing that you love about Origin

The free games Thank you 

Discounts

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

Yo need to read of for a good game  like a proposal option

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
Message 16 of 346 (3,187 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Fred_vdp

That would be awesome! Party hat Space hamster Yarny. 

@EA_Tom

My favorite thing about Unravel it's music. So unusual. Also I very like the landscapes. And don't forget the giant deer.

After completing the levels Down in a hole and How much is enough you can find yourself in Greenpeace. The problem is we can't travel to another galaxy so we have to take care about our planet. 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 17 of 346 (3,160 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Vanya-pathfinder We will soon see the beauty of Andromeda ...

Message 18 of 346 (3,139 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@gumea

Oh yes. Are you going to use early access?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 19 of 346 (3,136 Views)

★ Apprentice

Greetings. From a far far away distance. High five

• Where are you from? I am from the Moon (Jokes aside P.R.)
  • What are your hobbies? My hobbies are the fallowing. Watching movies, tv shows (the good ones) and composing noise with FL studio. 

• What's your favorite Origin game? I am new at Origin as a whole. And at the moment my only favorite games that I always wanted to play, was Mass Effect. With the announcement of Andromeda, I was happy to give this franchised a chance. And I can say I am glad I ever did. And also knowing in the process that I never need to play the original ones. I sat and stood silently, but glad I did! Because I really liking them.

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience For the time being, thinking as I write this,  the only funniest  or I will like to add "likable" moment in my gaming experience with Mass Effect 1 & 2. Since at the moment I am in the second game.  Would be the banter of each characters in Mass Effect 1. And in the 2nd game. I would say that is the cohesive connection I have with my protagonist and the other characters, story, choices and how I see my character as a whole. In addition of the old and the new characters. This game is and has a really is compelling in the story development department. Far from that, Other that really like the Mass Effect games. And can't wait to finish the second to go to the 3rd and then play Andromeda.

Note to add of Question 4: When saw Liara T'soni for the first time I was like "Liara T'soni! I miss you friend". And then when I find out who was The Archangel I couldn't believe it and I was exited to see him. Even though I play the first game and then the next day when back to the second. The fact of how the story developed itself  trough out those years after what happen. I rapidly immerse my self in. Even thought I have play the first and rapidly when back to the second game. It din't matter. The feeling of excitement and wonder because of the story, helped me to completely be in it and ponder in  wonder about my old crew. At the moment as I write this, I am doing Dossier: The Convict.

• Name one thing that you love about Origin I honestly can't add something. Since I am new, I see everything going well. But if there is something I can add as a new comer, would be the easy way to communicate with the EA/Origin support team. And hope it does stay that way. The fast responsive exchange of help and answer and resolve. Is something is really well receive and welcoming to experience.  

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin Well since I am new. I think this one is really important.  From the little I've read and go trough most of petitions, is the adding feature/option of deleting and or "get rid off" games we do not want to have anymore in our library. Such as, trials. I am one that have a trial by mistake, because when i clicked the Sims4 trial for information, (I though ti would give me some) it automatically placed it in my library. Not knowing that would happened. 

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin Man, honestly I don't know. As my days and years pass by using Origins, I guess I will trow a email in EA box about it  to let them know what could be good to improve. If I could add something, randomly. Would be a better UI and navigation experience of the Origin app. But I think that is something that is in constant work with the team. Not that it looks bad, is easy to navigate. And perhaps fix the ability of Origins could be more effective? Because I am encountering problems each time I play the Mass Effect 2 (it happen with the 1rst game once or twice). Is the cloud service. It sometimes ask me which file I will like to over write my game with, if with the could or the disk.

P.s. So long. And thanks..

Message 20 of 346 (3,107 Views)

white-origin-bg

Welcome to the Origin Community forums!

We’re glad you’re here. Click through to introduce yourself and meet other community members.

Come say hello