Easy to use and nice design 
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    Show last players you play with even they are not friends 
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

Message 101 of 416 (690 Views)

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

EA Community Manager

@Vellu78

That traffic cam is cool. It seems that it already doesn't go dark out there anymore - one of the things I loved about visiting Nordic countries in the summer. 

@CarthagReaper

Welcome!

If you've got any questions, just reach out to me. :-)

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 102 of 416 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EA_Straatford wrote:

@Vellu78

That traffic cam is cool. It seems that it already doesn't go dark out there anymore - one of the things I loved about visiting Nordic countries in the summer. 

It indeed does not. Check this out (for the location of the webcam): http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/weather/enonteki%C3%B6/kilpisj%C3%A4rvi

"Sunrise 20.5.2017 2:02. Sunset 24.7.2017 1:07" For non-arctic people it can be mindblowing that these are DATES (quite a bit apart too) and not times of day.

Where I live not quite that long period of "midnight sun" but still Sunrise 5.6.2017 1:41. Sunset 7.7.2017 1:02http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/weather/rovaniemi

Message 103 of 416 (678 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Where are you from?

I am from Chattanooga, Tennessee

What are your hobbies?

My number 1 hobby is playing the Sims

What's your favorite Origin game?

The Sims 4

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

My funniest game experience would have to be having a sim die from laughing.

Name one thing that you love about Origin

Be able to store all my games on origin.

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

A way to get reward points from playing the sims to use towards upcoming game expansions, game stuff packs, etc.

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

I would to see in-game chatting improved.

Message 104 of 416 (650 Views)

EA Community Manager

@Vellu78 wrote: It indeed does not. Check this out (for the location of the webcam): http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/weather/enonteki%C3%B6/kilpisj%C3%A4rvi

"Sunrise 20.5.2017 2:02. Sunset 24.7.2017 1:07" For non-arctic people it can be mindblowing that these are DATES (quite a bit apart too) and not times of day.

Where I live not quite that long period of "midnight sun" but still Sunrise 5.6.2017 1:41. Sunset 7.7.2017 1:02http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/weather/rovaniemi

I would love to experience it one time. That must be so weird! 

I'm surprised at the weather though, still very cold for this time of year. I'm used to visiting Sweden, and they actually have great summers there. But I haven't been that far up North though.

@CupidsArrow94

A warm welcome to you! How is your gaming life going at the moment? :-)

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

My funniest game experience would have to be having a sim die from laughing.

Oh wow! That escalated quickly Party hat

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

A way to get reward points from playing the sims to use towards upcoming game expansions, game stuff packs, etc.

How would you envision earning by playing? Would it be based on time played?

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

I would to see in-game chatting improved.

Anything you can share about the chat currently not working properly for you? Standard smile

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 105 of 416 (637 Views)

Re: Introducing the Origin Community forums

★★★★★ Guide
  • Where are you from? howdy i,m steven from a small town in east kentucky i,m 28 years old and i,ve been playing ea/origin games all my life from the simpsons tapped out to battlefield 1 to need for speed i,ve played it and come to love the game's and company 

• What are your hobbies? well i love to bulid model car's and i,m a big time cigar smoker i,ve smoked some of the finest cigars from around the world and i,m a full time pc/xb1 gamer and a part time streamer on mixer plus i love hanging on on the ahq website to chit chat and help people 

• What's your favorite Origin game? hmm i would have to say medal of honor for xbox 360 

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience lol well my funnest and wild one was when i got a head shot in the fog on battlefield 1 it was just so random lol

• Name one thing that you love about Origin i love the game's they make and how much the dev team care about there gamer's and there game's  they make

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin daily rewards/point's you get reward point's for logging into origin every day 

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin hmm idk every thing is pretty much good for me i like it the way it is i mean they give free games every month i mean it would be nive 2 get 2 free game's amonth but really i like it the way it is 
Message 106 of 416 (704 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey. I think i should write something Tongue out

• Where are you from?
    I am from Poland. Small town in the eastern side of country.
  • What are your hobbies?
    Yeah i like gaming but it is not end of my hobby. My second great hobby is Ultimate frisbee. It is little known sport in Europe. It comes from USA but i love it. A few years ago i partciped in many trainings with my team. Now team is not exist but i still play with my friends. Still remember a few Polish championships Standard smile
  • What's your favorite Origin game?
    The Battlefield series since Bad company 2 Tongue out
  • Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    Hmmm i can share something Tongue out In BFBC2 i often tried to run my clan server so i was trying to destroy all buildings with C4 Tongue out Yeah i was bored.
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin
    Origin and EA - COMMUNITY!
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    Hmm maybe some badges or something to show at your own profile.
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on OriginI am waiting to make Origin points more useful. It would be great.
Message 107 of 416 (624 Views)

EA Community Manager

@HardCor3Gam3r88

Hi Steven! 

We've chatted already, but hereby I would like to give you an official and warm welcome :-)

@Revan2000s

And the same goes for you! Awesome to see you stop be here as well, and thanks for all the help you've given other players so far.. :eahigh_file:

If there's ever something that both of you would like to see discussed, feel free to let me know. Also don't hesitate to create any cool topics of discussion yourself!

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 108 of 416 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

thank you so much @EA_Straatford i,m looking to being a good member and hope one day to be a hero like all the great heros here i love ths website 

Message 109 of 416 (592 Views)

EA Community Manager

@HardCor3Gam3r88

I will do my best to help you help other players Standard smile

If you've ever got any questions, make sure to reach out to me!

Cheers,

--Tom

Message 110 of 416 (589 Views)
Twitter Stream