Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

★★ Novice

• Where are you from?
    USA!!
  • What are your hobbies?
    PLAYING video games and shooting
  • What's your favorite Origin game?

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    Using the chat help from EA and a support agent said he was creating a link for me to complete an action that would allow me to link my existing accounts. He called it a pass link url and he said when i click on it my accounts will be linked however he sent me a link to ea's home page. After asking if i clicked the url i responded with yes i did. To which he responded with "okay your accounts are linked" needless to say nothing happend lmao.
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin
    The features for each game they have.

Message 462 of 478 (994 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello gamers, I am new to gaming, I just built a new computer with an Nvidia RTX 3060Ti. This is the first computer I have owned capable of playing AAA games. I am very fond of Mass Effect Andromeda, Dragon Age Inquisition and I just got Mass Effect LE. I do not know any anyone who plays games, so I have no online friends. I would be interested in adding a few people to my friend's list. I have a headset to share game experiences and other interests. I live in Portland, OR, USA, and I am old for a new gamer (53). I hold a Master's Degree in computer science, and I do not work anymore due to a disability. I have a difficult time gaming with a keyboard and mouse, but do ok with a controller. I am interested in learning about other games to try.

If anyone is interested in adding to their friend list, to basically mentor me in the game world, please don't hesitate to reply, or just hit me up whenever you see me online.

Thanks,

Michael E Harber MS

Message 463 of 478 (871 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Hi everyone. I'm Kay, and I was born in Maryland, but I now live in Florida with my sister. Both our husbands died about a year apart; my kids are all grown and on their own, so we decided to become roommates in 2014. I'm retired Civil Service since 2012. I bought an Atari for my kids when they were little and we've all loved gaming ever since. I absolutely love the Dragon Age Series, and play it all the time, on the PC and Xbox 1. I also love Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, Sims 4, Skyrim and Oblivion. I would love to see the DA Origins game be able to connect to the DA Servers. They've been out since July 2018. I would also like to see the PC version adapted for controller use as well as keyboard. I know it can be done, but nobody at EA seems to want to do that.
Message 464 of 478 (864 Views)

★ Apprentice
@michaelharber Hi Michael! I'm Kay, and I love Dragon Age as well. I play all three games and their DLCs both on the PC and XBox1. I don't have anyone who plays these games, either. I don't normally play online or have any friends. I'm retired, so most of the gamers are working anyway. Welcome aboard!
Message 465 of 478 (862 Views)

★ Apprentice
@shahnutan278 Hey there! I'm Kay, from Florida, USA. I love Dragon Age, too! Welcome aboard!
Message 466 of 478 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome! I have only played Inquisition, as I have trouble using a keyboard and mouse for gaming, But I do play Dragon Age online, sometimes, though I am not very good.

If you want, add me to your friend list, and maybe we will see each other during an online mission. I don't work anymore also, so yeah, day time is lonely. Lol

Message 467 of 478 (837 Views)

★ Apprentice

Michael - I too, was having trouble with using the keyboard to play Dragon Age 1 and 2. I started watching a guy on YouTube - Jon from Many a True Nerd - and he played Origins and Awakenings using the keyboard. I liked his commentary, too - he is funny! But watching him and listening to him gave me plenty of hints and tips to using the keyboard.

I found I liked it mainly because all your skills and talents are lined up at the bottom of the screen so you can use some or all of them at any time. Most importantly, using the space bar to pause the game while you figure out who is to do what in a battle.

You should try it once. Also, the game connects to the Dragon Age Servers from the PC.  Why it won't from the consoles, only EA knows for sure.  Give it a go and let me know how it works for you.  KC

Message 468 of 478 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Electronic Arts.

I want to thank you for the combat flight simulator from 1998 which is it called: Jane's World War II Fighters.

I liked the ability to create missions and to add more airplanes, divisions, vehicles, tanks, and buildings and artillery pieces in Jane's World War II Fighters.

I request to you Electronic Arts to re-release Jane's World War II Fighters for Steam and PC with a physical PC CD version for Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 9 and for PlayStation 4 (PS4),  PlayStation 5 (PS5), Xbox One with the ability to modify missions and create missions and to add them infinitive quantity of extra airplanes, divisions, vehicles, tanks, and buildings and artillery pieces and also with all the campaigns and all the single missions and also with all the soundtrack songs and also with all the features of infinitive ammunition, invincibility, infinitive fuel, and also with the feature of infinitive rockets rounds and infinitive bomb rounds even the very first rockets and the very first bombs are being shoot from the aircrafts Jane's World War II Fighters.

Also besides the all flyable fighters, please make that all of the non-flyable bombers to be flyable also with new missions with them (both campaign missions and single missions) and also add new fighter aircraft and.new bomber aircraft into Jane's World War II Fighters without taking out all the default flyable fighters, please make that all of the non-flyable bombers and those new aircraft that I am requesting for James Wolrd War II Fighters are:

B29, B25, J87 Stuka, BF 110, Vought F4U Corsair, F86 Helicat, Mitshubishi AM6 Zero, Grumman F8F Bearcat,

Goodyear F2G Corsair, Grumman F6F Hellcat.

Thanks.

Message 469 of 478 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

• Where are you from?
    sandwich island state capitol
  • What are your hobbies?
    i do anykine
  • What's your favorite Origin game?
    bfhl
  • Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    cant recall now
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin
    bfhlo
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    idk
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origi
  • i got my bf one cd less copy somehow stolen .

Message 470 of 478 (256 Views)
Twitter Stream