Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

by -Sergio-OriginES

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hi. I live in the thumb of Michigan, 3 miles off of Lake Huron, Its a beautiful area. I am probably to old to play the Sims game but that is sort of my Hobby. I was nurse but I am now disabled and have much difficulty moving around, so the I sort of live my life vicariously through the Sims, it is  so entertaining.  Sim 3 and Sims 4. I am addicted or so my husband says. Back about a year ago, before I had any mods, my male sim took of his clothing and went everywhere, I couldn't make him stay in clothing for about 4 days. That made me laugh.  They are helpful when I have contacted them with an issue. Right now I can't think of anything to change, I like it the way it is. I do think that problem solving for games is very confusing, I'm not sure if it can be improved on, but if there is a problem it takes for ever to try to solve it and I usually contact someone for help.

Message 351 of 479 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Where are you from?
    Western Canada
  • What are your hobbies?
    Gaming, Golf, Car Racing. Snow Boarding
  •  
  • What's your favorite Origin game?

Titanfall 2

• Name one thing that you love about Origin
    Premiere Access. Best Value in Gaming.
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to OriginLicense some non EA Titles for ACCESS.
Message 352 of 479 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo yo, Im here to play any legends on Scrabble! Hmu

Message 353 of 479 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey there,

Name's Kris (I'm a guy) but all my gamer buds call me Gonzo. 

I'm 51 and been gaming since I was a teenager back in the C64 and Amiga days. If you don't know what that means ask your dad. lol

Been playing games on Origin since it was a thing. 

• Where are you from?
    Nevada - USA
  • What are your hobbies?
    Gaming (obviously) and improvement projects and cooking.
    Mass Effect 3
  • Share your funniest or strangest gaming experienceWas always a SOLO gamer..hates playing FPS multiplayer until I started playing Black Hawk Down by Novalogic. Convinced a couple of my friends to join, only took a couple years for me to convince them and we started playing online and via ethernet (when it was a pain in the a**). Ended up getting invited to join a gaming sqaud (Assassins of War or AoW) and meeting some pretty awesome guys who I have been close friends with for the past 15 years. I ended up helping run the squad for almost two years until one of the founders who hadn't played in a long while let the web site domain lapse and it pretty much collapsed. I brought it back from the dead a few months later and some of us started branching out to the Battlefield series as BHD was getting seriously out dated and Novalogic pretended it was creating a new game which most of us knew would never see the light of day. Downfall of the squad came when our founder rejoined and then we let a woman join the all-male squad, who pretty much caused havoc and ruined the squad. Don't have any issues with female gamers and they are awesome, but this one liked drama and had a goal to take our squad down from within she did. Started a new squad and kept it going for a couple years before I to a LOA and didn't game much for the next couple years. Started playing again and now pretty much solo, since my eye sight and reflexes ain't what they used to be, I get slaughtered in FPS multiplayer games now. Play occasionally with friends but know we won't get back the competition and friend factor we used to have with AoW. But it was fun while it lasted. 
    Origin Access Premier!!! Great games at a reasonable price and I get access to new games with bonus content.  
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    Reviews - uncensored and built-in to the platform. I'm not a forum kind of guy and would prefer to review and read reviews from players on Origin. And Streaming!
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin  - Nothing comes to mind
Message 354 of 479 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Where are you from?
    The netherlands
  • What are your hobbies?
    Gaming and playing football
    Fifa
  • Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    That you actually play football
    Ultimate team coop
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
  • The server are bit laggy
Message 355 of 479 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi from indonesia 

hobbies gaming and ETC

origin game Battlefield V Titanfall

and now wanna buy nintendo switch cause they have great game

Message 356 of 479 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 After patch 1.29. I lost my score card
Message 357 of 479 (786 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
  • Where are you from? 
    I'm from Spain 
  • What are your hobbies?
    Play videogames of course! Large smile
    Star Wars Battlefront 2015, but unfortunately it's dead Devil
  • Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    Once playing Battlefield 1, I had an encounter with an enemy soldier. We were both so noobs that we didn't hit each other, so we looked at each other and started making teabags and were friends for the rest of the game. xD
    Its interface is very basic and comfortable to see. Large smile
    I like it as it is, it is simply a Game Store where you can add friends to play with, just as it has to be! Cool
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin 

I would like the menu animations to be fluid. If you visit Origin on the web you will see that the animations are fluid, which doesn't happen in the client.

I would like the view settings to be maintained, I don't know how to explain it. Basically, if you have Origin in full screen, it will be kept in that configuration and not put in window mode as it always does when you open it again.

Also, I'm looking for friends in Origin, I'm new so I don't have friends here... Frown

Message 358 of 479 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • hello im from Indonesia
  • my hobbies is playing fifa football game of course Standard smile and main judi slot online 

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience, i play during the examination lol

• Name one thing that you love about Origin. Cool
Message 359 of 479 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi guys, I'm from Belgrade, Serbia.

My hobbies are: computer games, computer hardware, movies, tv shows

My favorite games on Origin are: Crysis 3 (the best), Need For Speed The Run, SteamWorld Dig.

Origin is a great client but I would like to see more Need For Speed games on Origin.

Like Generation 2: Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon.

They are developed by EA games AFAIK......but somehow EA games managed to keep some of the worst NFS titles in history like: Undercover, Shift "duology" and Rivals.

It would be nice to add Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast since we have Academy right now on Origin.

Message 360 of 479 (452 Views)
Twitter Stream